Poll: How perverted are you?

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
For the most part I enjoy a good pov on the internet every now and again. But a yiff phase puts me a mud pie. God that was embarrassing. Now I'm so jaded that /b does nothing to me!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I....dont understand any of this :(

EDIT: so I take it thease are actually phrases used by people through knowing grins and stifled laughter?

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
Aethren said:
Leemaster777 said:
This is one of my favorite animes:

snip

Judge for yourself.
See now, at first, I was all like, "Dafuq...did I just watch?", but then I remembered that I have seen the glory that is Macademi Wasshoi, and found your weaponry not as scary in comparison.

Seriously, just try to beat this.

Hell, there's even Dokuro-Chan. Even those lyrics are screwy.
What The-! *BOOM!*

First one: What is this about? Why is he? how did he? Why did he? Gah! What?! *BOOM*

Second one: How can she be so innocent about killing people? Why does she kill people? How is killing people showing love? What in the- *Boom*...

Contexts please, it would be appreciated.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
oh my no, no no no no. Not perverted at all. now then, if you'll please secure the ball gag, my car battery and nipple clamps are in that closet over there.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Very.
I once left my computer unlocked and my friends read my tentacle sex fap-fiction.

Those poor female space marines.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
I'm very very perverted, there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do with a woman. I've been sexually active for around 10 years now, and I've still not found the moment when I thought 'No, this is too weird!' And I've done some weird shit with the ladies.

:D

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
Strawberry with knickerbocker sprinkles. Apart from one very specific S and M one, I don't really have any kinks. But I'm perveted as hell with the normal things.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
This is the internet. Expect everyone to be depraved to oblivion and back. Also expect people to brag about it as if it was something bragworthy.

Note, I did not say being perverted is a bad thing, just that...you know, who cares? You don't brag about brushing your teeth every day either, do you?