Poll: I bet I could take down...

Sep 14, 2009
Limzz said:
HG131 said:
Mario, since he is the weakest. John would rip me apart, being 7 feet tall, 2 tons, augmented plus having his augmentations augmented by the armor.
Who's John?...

I would put Master Chief's diffi
culty on legendary so I could kill him by throwing a cantaloupe or something.
john = master chief = spartan 117

if you've read the books you would know how much of a beast a spartan II really is

OT: id either take mario...or fuck idk.

mario can jump higher than a freaking african olympic high jumper..so hes gotta be strong as fuck for being so stocky.

although if i had a weapon of my choice i'd be able to have earth powers so id make an impossible jump for him to make and he'd fall down into the depths of hell and i'd win =]

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
I would not get on Snake's bad side. He can stop Metal Gear on a routine basis.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Reminds me of a sort-of friend from school who said he could take down a full grown Wolf with his bare hands.

We spent to entire class telling him we was a moron.

Egitor

Jan 28, 2010
I can totally take on Snake, he's old as hell! (I'd probably still need to get the jump on him with a metal pipe or a crowbar or something... because he's also trained as hell :p)

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
infinity_turtles said:
"(Using only their series weapons/ abilities)"

I like that bit. I'd choose Cole. I get lightning powers, shoot at him once, decide hey fights over, run away, and now I HAVE LIGHTNING POWERS! Aside from Mario's One Ups, none of the other games really have powers you could get, aside from becoming a cyborg and then having to fight a highly trained cyborg Gary-Stu. Unless training counts, and then... Well, I'd still take my chances with Lightning Boy.
Sorry, no training, just the gear and/or abilities.

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
Raphael From SoulCalibur
But I can't decide whether I'd use queens gaurd on him (Since I can actually use rapiers)
Or Use Cervantes' GunSword And hope he doesn't notice me loading

Because cheap kills are good kills

Miles Tormani

Jul 30, 2008
Marcus Fenix. Oh, no. He's coming at me with a chainsaw. I'll just shoot him in the foot and watch him stumble five feet back. Then do it again. And again. And again. And again.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Ash Ketchum, that kid was a total pussy. I would beat him to a pulp and then release all his slaves so they can be free of their blood sport. Poor sentient animals :(

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Mario, what's he gonna do? Jump on me? Shoot fireballs? Just give me my own fire flower and there'd be no problem. Or just give me one of the death mushrooms and let me shove it down his throat.

-=Spy=-

Jul 17, 2009
One question, do our bodies play by the games rules? If I fight Marcus and happen to take a stray Lancer bullet to the face, what happens? Minor irritation or death?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Well what weapons do I have? I mean, if I have my trusty reverse-blade katana, then I could kick some serious ass, but with no weapons, all I could really take is Mario.