Poll: I regularly stay up past 5 in the morning...

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
Usually somewhere between 6 and 8 in the morning, sometimes later, never earlier. Since I only work in the evening and am not fond of daylight, I figured I'd just sleep during the day and do whatever I want at night.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
Right now my sleep pattern is pretty fucked. I just finished my education and ended my final exam with a solid 12 (A), so the past 6 days my class and I have been partying non-stop (tradition). Due to all this partying I only got 6 hours of sleep from Monday - Sunday. There where nights where I didnt sleep at all you can see. Walking around for 6 days constantly drunk (or at least not entirely sober) is a strange feeling. You know you have partied hard when being sober is a strange feeling. Oh well, but god damn, I have never slept as well (and long) like I did last night. Went to bed at 5:30 in the morning and woke up at 21:00 the same day.

Normally I go to sleep at midnight if I have to go to work/school the next morning, but since I just finished my education (=no more school) and I first start at my job September 1st, I now got 2 months of vacation and relaxation, so during this period I usually go to sleep at 1 or 2. How long I sleep though depends on the weather outside. Right now it's really hot, so I can't sleep that well at night because it gets so hot, but I can live with it.

MrMrAwesom

Mar 19, 2011
Turtleboy1017 said:
MrMrAwesom said:
I absolutely cannot sleep before midnight then my dumb ass parents take the internet away @ 11 which leaves me bothered & hot till like 6 am
Maybe your "dumb ass parents" take away your internet at 11 because they, I dunno, want you to get a good 8-9 hours of sleep like a normal teenager/tween is supposed to get?

Ever think that there's a reason they do this? Go to bed after they take away your internet, you can't miss it if your knocked out.

How's about I just play single player games & be nocturnal, because I get MORE than 8-9 hours of sleep freaking 3-3 = 12 hours

besides I work 4-12

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
Does the fact that the majority of voters are saying they stay up past 4am most mornings concern anyone else?

Do you guys not have jobs? This is like stereotypical gamer stuff!