Poll: If God had a nationality, what would it be?

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
If he did exist, and was human, than he would be African, as humans started off as Afrifcan

But it would make more sense if we just let him be the idea as that is all he/she is

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
likalaruku said:
He would be an African woman. Women crate life, men kill life.
So if all men everywhere up and vanished, human life would flourish?

OT, Estonian, just to mess with us.

Slinker07

Jan 14, 2009
If god existed, he would probably be born somewhere else than earth. So that means that he/she/it would have an alien nationality. Therefor I choose "other".

Probably an evil alien nationality called USA (UN-united states of....Aliens!!!)

YouEatLard

Jun 20, 2010
Either Goa'uld or Asgard.

This may come off as a joke, and it kinda is. At the same time, God and the Angels are from the above, and magics (miracles) are just things that one doesn't have the technology or ability to understand.

Consider what the following would look like 2000 years ago. Consider what they would look like even 500 years ago.

Guns - thingies that command the power of thunder and can cause serious injury or death at great ranges

Youtube and cell phones - thingies that allows one to have their message heard from and to anywhere on the planet

Car - thingies that allow one to travel at several times the speed a man can run and carry load of many horses.

Gas pedal - thingies that allows one to control the power equivalent of many horses.

Airplane/spaceship - OMFG!!!

Tesla coil - IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

I'm not saying that Stargate is right, just that people may have been easily impressed by technology and.... You know what? It's not worth it. I'm going to stop here.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
God's nationality is reflected I'm his followers, In America God reflects American values while in the UK God is totally fine with Jeremy Kyle and Binge Drinking.

Or he's from Krypton.

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Nice to see that citizens of the United States consider "white american" and "black american" to be two different nationalities.

Shows how much ground's been covered since they were a colony of slavers.

snakeakaossi

Mar 18, 2010
Even though I'm not from that country, I am sure God is Jamaican.

He watches over us all with a mohito in hand and he created his own beach in the sky, just so he could sit in a beach chair while doing his duty.

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
...Christian God? I assume so, in which case Middle Eastern, presumably Israeli. Since Jesus was Israeli and all that, I got to go with them.

Even though Jesus is apparently white in the west. Maybe he changes depending where he goes? That'd be kinda cool, like he steps into a country and fits their racial stereotype.
Would he be fat if he went to the states?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Mimsofthedawg said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
It's as simple as the title really. Sadly since there aren't 200+ poll options, I've just given you a selection of what I thought might be likely answers and you're free to choose anything you want for actual posts. Also please no smart-ass "none, because He doesn't exist" replies as for this question we're assuming that God does indeed exist. I'm aware that some of the poll options contain several nationalities together or one split into two, just thought it would be easier with those. The funnier or more original your reasons your choice, the better.

Personally, I think God would be an Englishman as that explains why Jesus is often depicted as fair even though He lived in a Middle-Eastern country and also why the Bible is written in English and lots of people in it have English names. It would also explain why the Holy Grail was hidden in England and why the only real non-heretical Church (as opposed to those Catholics, Bapists, Mormons, Medothists, Communists, Christians-who-like-to-wear-hats etc), the Church of England, is based in England! Why else would God give the Monarch of the UK the divine right to head His Church if he wasn't English Himself?

Edit: Yay, 3000+ posts!

Edit2: Yes, I'm aware that the Bible wasn't really written first in English, you guys who picked up on that really need to get your humour-detecters checked if you didn't realise that the entire second paragraph isn't meant to be taken seriously.
ARe you serious? Are you aware the Jesus was a JEW... Jewish should be an option considering he is the God of the world's LARGEST RELIGION.

So yea, I'm saying Jewish.
Does that answer your question? I'm slightly concerned by the number of people who actually thought I was being serious 0.o

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Surely He would be African? After all, that's where man originated and He made man in his own image.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
CrashBang said:
If god existed, he would be James Earl Jones. Fact. So black American, I guess.
Don't you mean Morgan Freeman? I mean, same answer for race but a different way of getting to it.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
I honestly think that God already walks the Earth among us disguised as this:
Who would question this guy as our God?

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I've always thought of God (if he existed) as a shape-shifter. But if I was forced at gunpoint? I'd definitely say Argonian.