Poll: If people had elements, what element would suit you?

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
The element of [b/]SURPRISE![/b]
Wow. I actually did Lol at this. It came up surprisingly as I scrolled down. Excellent work. 1 million internet points for you.

OT: I'm an earthy type person. Laid back and mostly reliable, yet versatile and able to deal with just about anything.

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
sabotstarr said:
But on further look, i would be a night/water combo due to the fact that rain is the best thing ever.
QTF

I'm not exaclty emo or dark enough to go for a dark alignment, but I'd go for water/ice in a heartbeat.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
The element of [b/]SURPRISE![/b]
Win. Just pure win. Made of win. Win is made of this in smaller parts. God used this line to announce his achievement to his people as win just wouldn't cover it.

My element would most definately be water/ice as i am normally cool headed and hard to keep a grip on (none of my friends can hold me in a fight, its like im soaked in evasion), when angered i am something people fear, leaving no stone unturned in my quest for revenge/release of rage. My backup element would be either lightning or light, as i like stiking suddenly, creating copious amounts of heat and destruction, but i also enjoy helping people. (harnessing electricity, givving people light blah blah)

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
What of those would suit me best? Well, I have to vote for other because I find all those listed elements to bee too narrow and restrictive.

I'm not sure if Mind would count as an element, but I would likely be a combination of Water, Light and Earth. I like things that are in motion, I don't like staying still and yet I can be incredibly stubborn and people have remarked that there is certain immutability in my character. Yet I'm also light-hearted, can't really hold a grudge, willing to help people and generally good-natured. And when I hit problems, I tend to 'flow' around them, rather tackling them in small bits or finding ways to completely bypass those problems.

1ronJ4m

Feb 1, 2009
Element Zero. Prepare to be shredded by gravity!

Edit: Or maybe plutonium. It fits my glowing personality.

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
Has to be water... in a country where it's guaranteed to rain at least 3 days a week, it's perfect :p

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Bealzibob said:
I would be water but not so much ice.
Water flows happy from point a to b without letting anything get in it's way but water never does this in a violent way. Its calm and patient. Plus the rain rocks... =]
Water can be epicly violent, I have scars all over from the bastard, But I love water all the same so I'm guessing that would suit me based on my activitys.

Personality wise I'm not sure, but if I could make anything fly out my hands id prefer "dark". Fire can be put out, I'm weirded out by electric shocks, I hate paladins so lights out. Dark would just look cool and id never be sure what its going to do.

Mirroga

Jun 6, 2009
I chose Earth considering controlling the Earth means controlling whatever element or person stands on it.