Poll: If people had elements, what element would suit you?

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I'd go with a hybrid of wind and fire. The ability to create flaming tornadoes would rock!

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Well, my zodiac element is Air, and I do seem to enjoy the "complete freedom" way of thinking. I pick wind.

bluegriffin8

Apr 14, 2009
For me, I'd have to be a water/fire/dark mix, and yes, you read that right. I say this because I love rainy weather, am about as subtle as a house fire, and love the dark, but that's partially due to the insomnia fairy visiting me every feaking night.

Sir-Tdb

Jul 14, 2009
Dark,

Like I mentioned in a other topic.
I am pure evil.
Even if I hate being it.

( Covering the world in darkness, now that a great idea. )

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
Much like the OP, I'd be a water/ice hybrid. I quite enjoy being outside during rain(unless it's torrential) and I don't seem to be affected by the cold as much. However, I'm not affected too much by warmth either. I never seem to notice it when it gets too warm.

Aardvark Soup

Jul 22, 2008
Hydrogen, because it's the most common element in my body. A hydrogen-1 atom also only consists of a proton and an electron. No need for stupid neutrons, simplicity always works best.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
TheRedLucario said:
Dark and fire. Blackfire is what I call it.
I had the same idea a while back. Dark doesn't really work for anything else.

On topic: You forgot quintessential. When you mention the elements like fire, wind, earth and water, people always think it's just those 4. It isn't.

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
Wind FTW!

I'd just like to fly, tbh

And despite what the Avatar anime/cartoon says, there's no way you can fly using fire.