Poll: If you had to choose between Starcraft 2 and Fallout: New Vegas, which would you choose?

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
As much as I liked Starcraft... I have to say I liked the original Fallouts and Fallout 3 more.

So, obviously, my decision remains to be Fallout: New Vegas. Bugs or no bugs, glitches or no glitches, I trust Obsidian to deliver a game I'll love despite its flaws.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I would definitely chose Fallout. Starcraft 2 looks pretty sweet but, I can't stand real-time strategy. If it was a choice between Fallout and a Starcraft FPS...it would probably still be Fallout because of the dark humor...although playing as a Scout [Ghost?] in a Starcraft FPS may grant the ability to call down an epic nuclear strike at will...and if it learned from the mistakes of Alien vs Predator, the possibilities within 3 huge campaigns are limitless >.>

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
Well, since I already preordered a Collector's Edittion of Fallout: New Vegas, I'm gonna have to go with that. I do have a bit of an interest in Starcraft, but not nearly enough.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I'm looking forward to New Vegas more than I am Starcraft II, but chances are i'll end up liking Starcraft II more because I have played Fallout 3 almost to death, and so New Vegas probably won't last as long for me.

Haloperidol

Oct 13, 2009
Xzi said:
Haloperidol said:
shaboinkin said:
Starcraft has seemingly endless replay value.

In fallout, you will eventually do everything there is to do.

I go with Starcraft
Very true, but that's what Bethesda's DLCs are for. Don't get me wrong, StarCraft's great, but I don't plan on waiting around another 10+ years for StarCraft III.
DLC is overpriced crap for any game. Much prefer Starcraft 2's limitless customization through the (free) galaxy editor.

I'll be buying both, so this isn't to start another versus squabble, just sayin'.
No problem, I can also see the potential for StarCraft 2. DotA was born from the WarCraft III map editor's sheer awesomeness, so who's to say that the same won't happen from SC2? But personally, I'm more of a story-mode type of guy, I just don't wanna wait another 10 years to know what happens next in the StarCraft universe.

link141 said:
Fallout, I doubt that my pc would even be able to run Starcraft 2.
If your PC can run Fallout 3 or New Vegas, it can definitely run StarCraft 2.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
Easy, New Vegas. I'd have to get an upgraded computer for Starcraft 3 and I have other games I'd rather play if I did that.

Mr.Black

Oct 27, 2009
Really, there's more votes for Fallout than Starcraft? What is wrong with you people!?

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
New Vegas... I liked StarCraft, don't get me wrong, but I've logged more hours on one playthrough of Fallout 3 than I have on StarCraft and I'm pretty sure that since both are more of the same I'll just get the one that will last longer.

NinjaTigerXIII

Apr 21, 2010
How is this even a fair poll? Starcraft 2 is obviously the more coveted game AND it is going to be 5x better than another crappy Fallout game. And before you ask yes I have played Fallout 3, tried to play it twice and found it boring and really underwhelming.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
New Vegas. I loved Fallout 3 and bought all the dlc's. Speaking of which I need to finish the first two Fallouts, right after MGS II & III (and possibly while I'm finishing IV). (I prefer Roman numerals.)