Poll: If you were best friends with Batman what would do?

Oct 30, 2010
I wouldn't ask him what his parents are getting him for Christmas.

(Someone else can link the picture, I'm going to bed)

RedMore Trout

Jul 29, 2011
Confront him about the pantless teenage boy that he hangs around. Let him know that what he is doing with that orphan boy is not okay.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Begin counting down the days until I'm offed in a horrific and dramatic fashion by a supervillain as a non-powered character who has no other reason to exist in the storyline.

Hey, you didn't ask what I'd want to do- you'd ask what I would do.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
well 1st things 1st. Yes I'd definitely hit on bat-girl- what? i am a perfectly healthy young man. Also, since i happen to be an engineer i would probably pimp the bat-mobile. Also probably going to provide tech services like helping with development of new equipment. stuff like that. And of cos i would request for compensation- like... getting funding to create cool gadgets- and i get to keep the prototype model. So imagine developing a new bat-mobile. I'll get to keep the prototype model as my personal ride while he can take the "production" model. How cool will that be?

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
I'd train like a mofo ... borrow some money, then freak out over who to try and flirt with more ... poison ive or harlyquin

either way I'd totally ask for most of the villains autographs before I kicked their arses ... all except penguin ... he's fucking gay

Dec 27, 2010
Ask him for a piggy-back ride. What, I haven't had one since I was a child and he looks like the only person big enough to give me one.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably ask him to train and fund me as the Batman of Melbourne as part of Batman Inc.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would just hang out with him in the batcave and make small talks while he busy solving puzzling crime stuff. Also I would ask him for some self defence lesson and get him to lend me one of his utility belt. Maybe he can train me to be a E rated part time superhero or let me use one of his robot suit (I could defend his cave while he's away although I would not stand a chance).

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Yoshemo said:
I could never be his friend. He hates rock and roll!

[snip]

and punk
Yeah, that's a bummer.

I'd still flirt with Batgirl, though. Whoever she is these days. (Does Barbara Gordon count?)

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
If I was his friend....

Me: Hey Bats, how it going?

Batman (BM): I just caught the Joker.

Me: Really, so did you.... ya know?

BM: Rancher, we've been over this-

Me: HE JUST BLEW UP A FREAKIN' HOSPITAL!

BM: I won't kill any-

Me: Do you think he's going to kill someone when he breaks out again?

BM: I don't-

Me: DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO KILL SOMEONE WHEN HE BREAKS OUT AGAIN?!!

BM: *mumblemumble*

Me: What was that?

BM: Yes!

Me: Alright then, so let's take a trip over to Arkham, and we're picking up a pistol along the way. I'm tired of this "no guns" bullshit.

...you know, other.