Poll: If you were best friends with Batman what would do?

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
ShotgunZombie said:
A simple question. If you were the caped crusader's best friend, as in the only person who he's willing to tolerate bullshit from, what would you do?
Obviously ask him if hes batman just so he cant say.... I'm batman!

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
ShotgunZombie said:
A simple question. If you were the caped crusader's best friend, as in the only person who he's willing to tolerate bullshit from, what would you do?
Have him lend me a few million bucks "just till the end of the month, when my paycheck arrives".

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Get killed by the villain of the next big crossover event to evoke a sense of shock in the reader.

...Probably be off-panel too.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Yoshemo said:
I could never be his friend. He hates rock and roll!

and punk
But punk and rock and roll are both different

OP: Become Robin, because I think I can do a better job then the current one

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Chill in the Batcave most of the time, I have to imagine Bruce has got quite the entertainment system set up down there.

And needless to say, I'd hit on Batgirl. We're goin' with Barbara Gordon as Batgirl right?

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:

and punk

He says in "Fortunate Child" that he hates rock too and that its evil. I just couldn't find a picture of that part

Oct 30, 2010
4173 said:
I wouldn't ask him what his parents are getting him for Christmas.

(Someone else can link the picture, I'm going to bed)

That's what I was thinking of.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Yoshemo said:
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:

and punk

He says in "Fortunate Child" that he hates rock too and that its evil. I just couldn't find a picture of that part
Dear God sir, you have done the impossible and lowered my awesome rating of batman, I just........don't know what to believe anymore Q_Q

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:

and punk

Dear God sir, you have done the impossible and lowered my awesome rating of batman, I just........don't know what to believe anymore Q_Q
http://atopfourthwall.blogspot.com/2009/08/batman-fortunate-son.html but it was a pretty terrible comic so.. feel free to dismiss it

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Yoshemo said:
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:
Titan Buttons said:
Yoshemo said:

and punk

http://atopfourthwall.blogspot.com/2009/08/batman-fortunate-son.html but it was a pretty terrible comic so.. feel free to dismiss it
lol I think I'll do that :p

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I voted "Hit on Batgirl" before I noticed "Beg him to get me the Joker's autograph." I'm sorry, I should've stayed my hand.

Apr 2, 2011
Ok mine is a random thought but if i was Batmans bud i would want to defeat GLaDOS together *heroically looks up at the sky* (how awesome would that crossover be)
but i voted for Jokers autograph...

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
well... I'd get him some throar lozenges... should help clear up that bad throat he seems to have in the latest films xD