Poll: If Zero Punctuation would stop....

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
I would still be around but not nearly as much. ZP is usually what brings me back then i stay for all the extras.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
certainly; although ZP was my entry here, there are a lot of nice things to watch and read: Experienced Points, Reel Physics, No Right Answer, Jimquisition, Movie Defense Force, the occasional MovieBob, Lisa Foiles Top 5 is coming back, Extra Punctuation :p ... there's plenty of good stuff here! :D

but ZP would be dearly missed :(

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I'd stay. ZP brings me some joy for 5 min once a week. The forums gives me something to do when I'm bored every day.

Sir Pootis

Aug 4, 2012
I greatly enjoy ZP, but won't leave if it ends. I regularily watch The Jimquisition (I remember when it was new here and pretty much everyone wanted it gone. Good times.) and The Big Picture, as well as the news articles, although I will admit I don't spent a lot of time on the forums.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Zero punctuation first drew me here but I kept on following the website because of the sheer quality of content. Even if my favourite shows like LLR, Jimquisition or Zero Punctuation were discontinued, I would still keep following, if nothing else then for the articles and news items.

Cookiegerard

Aug 27, 2009
Yahtzee brought me to this site, and two or three years ago I would have said, I would leave, but now I read and watch a lot of the content on the site. Some, like Sterling, I would have no problem if they left, but if Yahtzee AND the LRR people left, yeah, you would have a hard time convincing me to come back to the site.

And also, in regards to the TGWTG, I've started using the content creator's own sites, like Cinema Snob, Atop The Fourth Wall, Spoony, etc, because I found that the politics of the main site was just too... aggressive, so I prefer to give the people I actually like the views instead of everyone there.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I have pretty much stopped watching him. The forums would slow down though from a lack of new blood at the very least. It seems to be that way with a lot of people:
Come for ZP,
Get attached to the forums,
Slowly stop watching ZP...

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
i'd s[end much less time here for sure as ZP is the highlight of my week, i'd probably visit for reel physics and miracle of sound, but that'd be it

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Seeing as I've been an active forum member for years, watch over half of the shows on the site and generally have the Escapist in the "inner circle" of sites to visit I doubt ZP's cancellation would change much. I admit that I initially stumbled upon the site thanks to ZP, but that was quite a while ago and ZP's not even my favorite show on the Escapist anymore (Feed Dump, LLR and Jimquisition all rate higher for me).

bandit0802

Dec 24, 2008
I've found so much to like here, especially since the first announcement of the Expo, so I'd keep coming back for more. That being said, I really hope he stays. If he ever does leave, I hope it's because he wants to focus more on novel-writing and/or game-making.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I mostly just watch LRR's videos, so yeah, I'd still come here. If anything, the mods are what would make me leave this site.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
The Escapist has a lot more going for it than TGWTG. Not to bash Doug or anything, but the Escapist is a far more professional outfit and I love the community here. Also, thank God for Jim.