Poll: If Zero Punctuation would stop....

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
I'm here for Jimquisition and The Big Picture more than Yahtzee these days, and Reel Physics and Miracle of Sound are all good too. Actually Critical miss is good too, so... yeah. Would suck ZP he left but eh, I'd stay.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I love it when he reviews games that I know are pretty bad like A:CM but otherwise, meh.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Grammar... *shudder*...

I honestly don't think I'd care. I'd still look at both.

Timmey

May 29, 2010
No I would still hang around for gaming news and the like, even so I wouldn't mind some new shows around here, still miss D and A.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I know that before I signed up to the forums, I came here only for ZP. Now though, I would stay for the forum, and some of the features as well.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
If Zero Punctuation STOPPED, I would definitely stay. I enjoy Jimquistion more than ZP now, plus all the LoadingReadyRun and Bob shows are awesome. And Lisa Foiles is coming back too!
Why would I want to leave, even without Yahtzee?

Feb 9, 2011
Yes. I don't really come here for ZP, so I dought I would notice it missing for quite some time. I'd still visit just as much as I do now.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Although it is true that I first arrived here for Zero Punctuation as many have, I will not care at this point if it vanished. I have not looked at a single one of those videos in a long time and probable will not for a while. If fact at this point the forums draw me back here more then any show....Though I would be very sad if the Jimquistion left The Escapist.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I only joined this forum when Unforgotten Realms started running here (It's also the reason I joined Newgrounds), and I pretty much stayed in the hopes of becoming famous with the Annual Film Festival (Which they've discontinued last year). I now stay for the Game news and the Forums. Zero Punctuation Ending would not make me leave this site.

AvangionQ

Aug 22, 2012
I'm here first and foremost for my weekly ZP fix, then I go looking around for other stuff linked from his page. If ZP ever quits, I'd likely take the escapist off of my favorites list ~ then rely on Youtube alternatives, such as AngryJoe.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Not gonna leave this site no matter who else leaves. Forum after forum filled with trash and I finally stumble upon this shining gem. Its what drew me in and though many of the good old users that made the forum such a blast back then have left new people have stepped in to take their place. This site could have no content other than an off topic forum and I would still be here.

So no, as brilliant as I find Yahtzee's brand of humor he is not the reason I am here and his eventual leaving will not make me abandon ship.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I would still follow the escapist, but it would really suck to see ZP stop, cuz it's funny, and I enjoy watching it.

Otherwise though, the LRR crew is doin a buncha shit here, so I watch their stuff, and moviebob is cool so I watch his stuff too, and miracle of sound is cool, so there's that too, and there's the forum part, where I read people posts and sometimes reply to them or post in threads, like I'm doing here...
So no, I wouldn't stop followin the site, I would be sad to see it stop though.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
I look forward to ZP weekly and so does my fiancé - in fact he's always pouty when I watch it without him, but I would keep coming here if it wasn't around since I get a lot of other things here like news, discussion, comics, information about games, other features, etc. I would be bummed if ZP hung it up, honestly. I can't argue with a decrease in zest / freshness, but I am not seeing a lack of quality overall, and I'm comfortable with the routine.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, I think I would stay. The news and comments here are great and always worth looking into for me. However, I feel without Zero Punctuation the Escapist will feel kinda empty.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ZP once was the only reason I came here. That has changed long ago. I would be massively bummed out by it but I'm with this site all the way. :)

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I'll admit that ZP is what drew me to the Escapist but I've long since stopped watching it. It's just lost that spark for me and so I've simply lost interest. Shows like Unskippable, Feed Dump and Miracle of Sound are what keep me here for now.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I too started coming here for ZP (in fact I get to the site by typing "zero p" on the search bar and letting Google do the rest). I recently added Unskippable to my Escapist playlist and pretty much log in every day just to check on the forums. I'd still probably come if ZP was taken down, though I'd miss it dearly. It just wouldn't be the same.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
I was introduced to the site by ZP, and would be sad if it ended, but I also watch Unskippable pretty frequently, as well as Movie Bob and the Jimquisition (as well as Critical Miss) so I have reason to stay. That and the forums.