Poll: Ikea: Yes or No?

Pohlkat

Apr 11, 2008
New one coming to Winnipeg :3, cheap furniture for us cash-strapped students!

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
See Wanted. The movie or the comic book.

In other words: Mudkips?

hairymammoth

Mar 18, 2009
Aye, Mudkips me friend. Legend tells that once every red moon, an unnatural force wells up from the very rivers themselves, and a single mudkip is born, new to the world, with its entire destiny being mapped out by the very rivers course. Aye, they say mudkips be the answer.

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Pohlkat said:
New one coming to Winnipeg :3, cheap furniture for us cash-strapped students!
Cross out 'Winnipeg', and that's pretty much it. XD

I like the idea of Ikea. Very handy.

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
All I have to say about Ikea. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJEtMSuMqg]

Edit: Really? No one has anything to say about the video? I'm a little disappointed.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I bought a cupboard from there once. I tried to put it together but it fell apart after a day and crushed a lot of my stuff.

In light of this I voted Mudkips?

Lasair

Mar 14, 2009
Swedishness completely aside, I voted no on the grounds that visiting Ikea completely fucks with your head. It's like an insane, timeless rabbit warren. You try to backtrack and you end up in a completely different place, and possibly another dimension.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
they are like most furniture places, they got some good things, some bad things and some "what the hell were they thinking"

they are pretty handy and useful and have good prices

OneHP

Optimist Laureate
Jan 31, 2008
Yes, but mainly as I have my pay-as-you-go sim with them: 9p calls, 6p texts. Thinking of switching to ASDA mobile once I run my credit down though: 8p calls, 4p texts.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
Gotta cabinet from IKEA. The damn door opens randomly a few times a day. I'd take a hammer to the thing if I could afford something better... or a hammer.

RhinoTuna

Nov 17, 2008
It's cheap furniture and easy to transport. What's not to like? If you have the cash just shop somewhere else, it's only good for students and anyone else who has no money.

hairymammoth

Mar 18, 2009
OneHP said:
Yes, but mainly as I have my pay-as-you-go sim with them: 9p calls, 6p texts. Thinking of switching to ASDA mobile once I run my credit down though: 8p calls, 4p texts.
Do they do mobile? I never knew that.

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
ah yes the 3 brothers story
are you sitting comfortably, then i'll begin
one day three brothers went to ikea, they were all wearing parachute pants. Between them thay stole 300 (sparta) odd pencils.
the end

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Its a god send for those on a budget. When my girlfriend moved in she had a LOT of stuff. (To get some idea how much a lot is, she has 70+ coats)

I was equiped to hold my minimalist man clothes. Had to spend a fortune for draws and wardrobes. Couldnt have done it without Ikea.

I still hate visiting the place though.