Poll: Ikea: Yes or No?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I don't bother with IKEA. I make my furniture out of the bones of the people who displease me.

The family doesn't approve of the blood I leave behind.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
The66Monkey said:
vänta bara snart tar vi över världen, kaffet är bara gratis för att det tillåter oss att ta kontroll över era tankar! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in english

we appreciate you choosing to shop at ikea.
Yes, there was nothing wrong with that translation. *swedish wink*

But in all seriousness, yeah, i do love Ikea, i mean it's got everything you need pretty much, especially if you're about to move for the first time and need stuff for your flat.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
The66Monkey said:
vänta bara snart tar vi över världen, kaffet är bara gratis för att det tillåter oss att ta kontroll över era tankar! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in english

Yesss, soon the world will be ours...

Whopps, I mean that you are totaly right!

OT: I like IKEA, like all my furniture comes from them

TinyToaster

Mar 18, 2009
I gotta say, nothing beats Ikea's prices when you are 22 and married with a baby. I think our entire house and office is Ikea products

Moormur

Mar 24, 2009
I love IKEA. We have a locally owned place called "The Century House" that sells Swedish furniture very much like IKEA, but without the awesomness (and is about 4X as expensive).

TheMonkeySlayer

Mar 7, 2009
The66Monkey said:

in english

Ha! Jeg visste det! xD

Anyway, it's a YES.
90% of the furniture in my bedroom comes from IKEA =)

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I like Ikea. A lot of the furniture (not forgetting the pictures decorating my walls) in my flat comes from there!

It's hard to find fault with a store that sells reasonably priced furniture, offers a reliable free supply of pencils and measuring tapes and even gives you the opportunity to purchase a tasty hot dog at the end of your trip! :D