Poll: "I'm a cactus!" and other random phrases.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

MY BACON HAS ARRIVED :D

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
Klagermeister said:
This is what I say, and this is why. That is all.
I don't like those videos simply because the guy who makes them is trying SO freaking hard to be Don Hertzfeldt that it isn't even funny.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Me and a mate were talking over lunch at work, and he was getting worked up... basically he used to take relationship advice from the lass who worked in our office, but she was deployed to Libya on very short notice, so she was not there any more... he was moaning about how he now didn't know what to text some girl he had made his conquest, and me being... well, me... couldn't help either...

Eventually he just suddenly, and a lot louder than he meant to went: 'Gah...! Cock-blocked by Gaddafi!!!'

Unfortunately that was all the neighbouring people heard... Well... it became a minor catchphrase for a while due to it's seemingly random nature...

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Well, Theodore captured Lugia!

Years ago, my cousins and I came up with this long song (that's in Finnish) about how Theodore, who is one of my cousins had a crush on Misty, and wanted to get the greatest water pokemon to impress her. Then one night he saw Lugia on the ocean and decided that was the pokemon he had to get. So he embarked on an epic journey to catch it, coming across powerful water pokemon, but never caught them, because he had decided on Lugia.
Eventually, after great adventures, he finally caught Lugia, but was disappointed to find out it wasn't water type.

So he let it go.

We kinda refer to the song when we mean something you're trying to do is stupid/inplausible/not worth the effort/based on false information.

Also this, that's from a tv-show:

"You're spoiling the Hitler house!"
"Well, sorry, but for me that makes it more fun!"

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Je suis un jambon avec le yeux de poisson.

Et

Je suis un petit dejeuner.(sp?)

Pieced together from the bits of French me and my mate remember from high school.

I am a ham with the eyes of a fish.

And

I am breakfast.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
"Ich bin laden."

That was really popular by a group of kids I know who studied German few years ago. They found it hilarious.
Translation . " I am a shop" Although I don't know if it's grammatically correct.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
chickenhound said:
I voted other

becuse any brony will tell you the best random lines is

Oatmeal!? are you crazy?
And that's how Equestria was made!

That show is filled to the brim with random crap I'll spout at the slightest opportunity.

Or I'll just say "I feel weird."

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Person: "Why is not working?"
Me: "Because <insert baked goods/pasteries/fruit/breakfast stuffs/something relevant/something completely irrelevant here>"

I have recently developed the rather annoying yet laugh worthy nonsensical rant/philosphical comment about situations. I'll come back and post an example later.

Also 'Shenanigans'.

Mar 30, 2010
"Sasquatch."

Picked it up from a certain cartoon strip as a kid. Been using it in random situations ever since. Cookie for reference.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
My random phrases are generally associated to rather tasteless jokes.

For example, if someone bends over in front of me or my friends, we yell "SCHTUMM" and make a fist. Work it out :p

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Nile McMorrow said:
Person: "Why is not working?"
Me: "Because <insert baked goods/pasteries/fruit/breakfast stuffs/something relevant/something completely irrelevant here>"

I have recently developed the rather annoying yet laugh worthy nonsensical rant/philosphical comment about situations. I'll come back and post an example later.

Also 'Shenanigans'.
so, "why is the internet not working"
"because sausage rolls"

yeah, that works.

OT: let's ask the Queen of Random Things:
Of course Pinkie.

prinnydood3231

Aug 8, 2010
"So... I hear you're into Hobbit feet."
Honestly dood, I walk up to random people at work and give them random fetishes.... I didn't think this one would have the lasting power it did.

Burning Bard

Oct 30, 2011
Whenever you?re confused and don't know what to say, put on your best royal accent and shout.

"Champagne biscuits!"

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
After a solid minute of coughing, choking, gaging and being red in the face: "... And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you swallow a pine cone."

~ Jon LaJoie

Also, my friend upon being asked how he managed to make a half hour journey in 10 minutes: *shrug* "Internet?"