Poll: Implants: Do/would you support them? (Probably NSFW)

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Only if it gets to F-Cup or bigger and looks natural.

Nah, seriously, it's her choice, I would take what I get, although not a fan of really fake looking ones - but I know there are some quite good looking fake ones as well.

Darth Rosenberg said:
Then again I've recently played through Deus Ex: Human Revolution again, so methinks breast implants will be the least of our collective worries. 'Y'know, I've been thinking about having tungsten-carbine blades fitted inside my arms. What do you think?' is not a conversation I ever want to have... unless I'm in a relationship with some kind of assassin, in which case, I want to get a his'n'hers set.
Did you see some of the modern arm or leg prosthetics? I would totally get in line for one, if they get more advanced. They look fucking cool.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
In my opinion it's just like any other body modification. If you want it, get it. Just make sure to go to a professional. But if you're going super radical then you might want to consult a friend's opinion too. A good friend can always tell if you're about to make a dumb decision.

I have several tattoos and I always run the ideas by my mates just to make sure I'm not making any obscure social faux-pas or if there's accidentally a dick in the line work or something. Same thing goes for tits. Get your friends to help you research.

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
It all depends. I knew a girl in my highschool who got implants because she literally had no breasts. She was flatter than a piece of paper. She wanted implants to be more in line with how she wanted to look. I have no qualms at all with that.

Now someone going from D to HHHHH (or whatever) I personally think is hideous and disgusting, but still wouldn't stop someone. I wouldn't encourage it, but it's their body and their choice.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
In my wife's case, it would be overkill.

I would never want someone I was dating to feel that they needed to have implants; I would hope that I had been very clear that I was attracted to them as they were. But it's not really my place to tell an adult what they can or can't do with their body as long as it doesn't directly impact me (please don't get a tattoo at a parlor that doesn't sterilize their needles, for example). I'd want them to be aware of any risks and downsides, both of the surgery itself and how it might impact their overall physique (possible back issues, wardrobe fitting differently, etc.) But if it was really something they wanted to do for themselves, I wouldn't try to stop them.

Nemmerle

Mar 11, 2016
Support? Eh, knock yourself out? If she wanted them and it was her birthday, I might pay...

Provided we're not reaching well into the realms of silliness, I have no strong feelings on this either way. Like, handfuls are fine but if someone wants a bit extra...

It's essentially a fashion choice to my mind.

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
Dammit, here I was hoping for cybernetics and all I got was fake boobs. *sigh* I'll take my business elsewhere

Zombiefish

Sep 29, 2012
I have them. I had AA breasts until the age of 22. Everyone kept telling me since I was 12 that they would develop but they never did. Even the smallest bras were too big for me and I could never fill the cups which was uncomfortable and embarrassing. I basically looked like a boy with large nipples.

I had boyfriends who never minded and I was never terribly upset about it however any sexual contact such as grabbing or even touching that area was extremely painful for me (due to the lack of breast tissue to grab) and also made me self-conscious to reduce the pleasure I got from sex.

I consided the surgery for 4 years before finally deciding to go through with it and spent 6 months of consultations with surgeons before choosing one I felt comfortable with.

I honestly feel it has been an excellent decision for me personally as I now feel my body fits me much better and I also have alot more confidence when It comes to sex. I also can enjoy touching and grabbing my breasts and feel no pain, and clothing fits me better.

I dont think mine look unnatural and Ive also had no complications so far, I may have to have them replaced in 10 years time though which is frustrating but I feel its worth it.

I get some men may not like that and its fine but for me, its been a choice I haven't regretted.

Edit: btw i went from AA to a large B/small C cup

SummerHaze

May 19, 2016
if it doesn't harm then okay, but it's better to create some memory implants, much more helpful

Faaip

Move Along
Jan 4, 2009
I studied breast implants a lot in a bioengineering class in college.. now I'm not so sure I would want my significant other or someone I know, etc to do it. At least until some of the side effect and health issues have been proven/disproven and there is better regulation.