Poll: Innistrad F*** Yeah

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
This is my least favorite magic set since Kamigawa Block. Much like Kamigawa, the theme feels out of place in the magic universe. The Day/Night flip over style cards seem like they'll be very annoying for playing with in sleeves...and the set doesn't play nice with other formats.

That said, like any set there are a handful of great or just plain fun cards and the art is magnificent. I don't see myself putting much money into this block and look forward to what's coming out next.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
TheMetalGuy said:
6_Qubed said:
Bought the Morbid-themed intro pack, because getting a fat pack meant waiting until Friday. Opened another Skirsdag Priest in addition to the foil one that comes with the deck. Gonna get a few more and put them in my B/W clerics deck. this'll be a good set for that deck, I think.

Plus, it has to be said yet one more time, I am totally digging the horror vibe. This will be a good Halloween.
I agree and this set makes it possible to equip wooden stakes on vampiers. XD
Worse, silver weapons to werewolves.

So. Does anyone else see Avacyn being printed in the third set as a double-faced card, the other side being Gristlebrand?

Xixikal

Apr 6, 2011
TheMetalGuy said:
Go to your lokal magic pusher, and buy a event deck.
They are fairly easy to use, and contains enough "good" cards so you have a chance to win against experienced opponents.

Then buy i few boosters and trade with other players for the cards you need.
(Many experienced players like me likes to guide the new, so the our magic comunity will grow)
Is there any good sites I can go to, so that I can kind of get an idea of how to play and such?

Firstmark_Bannor

Aug 11, 2011
I posted a very similar thread about 3 days ago, but w/e. I said it once I'll say it again, As someone who's been playing since before the Torment set set came out, I hate Innistrad. I've read every card in the new set and I can honestly say with the exception of ONE LAND the entire set is useless to my decks. I never thought I would be nostalgic for slivers...

And for the record, NO werewolf will EVER be in ANY of my decks. The same includes rule applies to vampires as well. In fact I have no interest in any of the new major creature types. I'll probably sit this set out and come back to Magic when Treefolk come back if they ever do...

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
Haven't got the chance to buy any boosters yet, though I did play against my friend with his new awesome werewolf deck (I created a vampire deck, cuz vamps vs werewolfs = awzum!).

Planning on getting a few boosters and build myself a deck when I have enough money.

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
Xixikal said:
TheMetalGuy said:
Go to your lokal magic pusher, and buy a event deck.
They are fairly easy to use, and contains enough "good" cards so you have a chance to win against experienced opponents.

Then buy i few boosters and trade with other players for the cards you need.
(Many experienced players like me likes to guide the new, so the our magic comunity will grow)
Is there any good sites I can go to, so that I can kind of get an idea of how to play and such?
Go to this link: http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/NewtoMagic.aspxx=mtg/tcg/newtomagic/learntoplay and you will be introduced to a world of magic.

Finding lokal retailers can also be done from the website.