Poll: Is Disney Evil?

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Disney are not evil. They're a business. They're out for one this only. Everybody knows that.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
wewontdie11 said:
One Winged KP Koopa Paratroopa said:
wewontdie11 said:
More evil than Satan, Fox News and Mecha Hitler all together.
Dude, they OWN Fox News.
Who Satan and Mecha Hitler? I didn't think they were so business orientated...
No, I mean Disney owns Fox News. They bought out 20th Century Fox a short while back, well, I think they did.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
No there just a company out to make money, pay there employees, create jobs, make children happy etc.

Not evil.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
Walt Disney loved Adolf Hitler.
No but seriously - any company that can produce The Jungle Book, Robin Hood, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille, can't be all bad - can they???

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
Watch south park season 13 episode 1, and see mickey's true face...

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
oppp7 said:
Arassar said:
oppp7 said:
And what's so great about Marvel? I've never really cared for Superman (he is a Gary Stu).
This had better be a joke. >_<
Why wouldn't he be one? He has 1 weakness that they threw in to add drama, he has just about every super power, he has a great personality, and almost everyone loves him. That sounds like a Gary Stu...
Um, I have no clue what alternate universe you come from, but in this universe, Superman is owned by DC

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
disney is undeniably evil. I worked for the company for almost 3 years and gave up my soul and life to work there. I'm barely getting all of it back....

Arassar

Nov 25, 2008
Um, I have no clue what alternate universe you come from, but in this universe, Superman is owned by DC
QFT

BTW: You have the best name evar.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
oppp7 said:
Arassar said:
oppp7 said:
And what's so great about Marvel? I've never really cared for Superman (he is a Gary Stu).
Why wouldn't he be one? He has 1 weakness that they threw in to add drama, he has just about every super power, he has a great personality, and almost everyone loves him. That sounds like a Gary Stu...
And the difference is...?

adam_148

Aug 13, 2009
oppp7 said:
oppp7 said:
Arassar said:
oppp7 said:
And the difference is...?
That Disney don't own DC?

I'm pretty sure Marvel put a lot more thought into their superheroes. :S

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Yes Disney is evil. As Movie Bob stated in his review of Up, Disney films are more geared towards girls and involve princesses and whatnot. Here is mathmatical proof that Disney is evil or at least, are controlled by evil

http://www.onemorething.it/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/proof_that_girls_r_evil.jpg

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Kriptonite said:
Like the Mormons(cookie for reference) with their secret underwear.
urgh... why do i get the feeling it south park? i remember hearing somewhere tha they have to wear a special undergarment that "keeps demons away."

yes, demons AND anyone who has an ounce of sanity left in their brain.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
wewontdie11 said:
wewontdie11 said:
More evil than Satan, Fox News and Mecha Hitler all together.
Dude, they OWN Fox News.
Who Satan and Mecha Hitler? I didn't think they were so business orientated...
No, I mean Disney owns Fox News. They bought out 20th Century Fox a short while back, well, I think they did.
Not according to 5 minutes worth of research they don't. Disney owns ABC though.