Poll: Is my brother weird?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I knew someone who used to eat leaves when she was younger. In High school, she was on anti-depressants and drank a lot, and kind of went crazy. After she got off them, she balanced out some, but was still a little off. She said she couldn't remember that year at all. She's either going to a local Junior college, or living in a commune somewhere, or both.

As for your brother, I think he'll be fine. Just don't let him take anti-depressants and drink.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Tanakh said:
Gilhelmi said:
He doesn't need nutrition per se. The OP is an English speaking teenager on a videogame forum, you can be almost sure him and his brother are not in need of food and if they are malnourished it's a culturally issue, not an economic one. Having something in the stomach however will trick the brain into eating the sense of appetite.

Herbicides and the possible bacteria or parasites are the drawback, easing a very slight hunger risking getting sick seems quite the dumb choice, I guess he can take the risk safely in this case but wouldn't bet on him on the Hunger Games.
Ohh, nice reference to the books.

LTlewis

Jun 26, 2011
What are you doing internet. I trusted you to help me and you all seem to take his side. :(
Ah well. I still think that he is weird, but then this is only the tip of a very big iceberg of weirdness. Next time I try do something like this I will have to pick a really good one.
Like the time when he...
Still love you bro ;)

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
LTlewis said:
This is true, and I should of said this to start, he is 19.
Was he high? If not, then was he drunk? If not, then are you entirely sure of anwser 1 and 2? If yes, than he is a bit weird yes...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Yea, it's not that weird.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraxacum#Culinary_use

Pebkio

The Purple Mage
Nov 9, 2009
No, it's perfectly edible and it's free. Would it also be weird for him to go collect some berries to eat? Would it be weird of him to catch up some rabbit to cook up? So he collected some nearby plants to munch on while he was traveling... that sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
People have eaten flowers in the past. It's not that common today, but it's nothing new.
As for whether or not he is "weird" - I don't know. I can't judge someone based on a single solitary act. He may have just been adventurous to try eating a flower that one time.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
If a nineteen year old ate a flower he was probably on some form of drug. Only time I've ever seen people that age eat such strange shit.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I wouldnt think it was normal...
Sure if he is high, but otherwise, it seems gross.