Poll: Jiggle Physics on Man Parts

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
It would be nice to not have to make a mod for this for every big game that comes out.
We're only just getting there for Skyrim. :|

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
A Weakgeek said:
Moonlight Butterfly said:
generals3 said:
let me just mark it on my bingo card.
You do know that makes you seem about as mature as people who link to tvtropes when discussing everything and anything. You're not going to change anyones mind by generalising them or their viewpoint by linking it to some anti feminist trope bingo.
It's just depressing when people can never concede anything that you are trying to say and instead say 'but...but...ITS WORSE FOR US.'

How is that constructive? It's not a competition.

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
Oh look a 'men have it worse' argument let me just mark it on my bingo card.

Beauty is a pretty useless trait to have. Imagine if your gender was valued on it. It's not exactly fun times when you are expected to be perfect all the time.

Media doesn't exist in a vacuum it has an affect on people and society.

It's funny seeing all the guys say 'BUT WILLIES DON'T WORK THAT WAY' in sheer terror. It's not fun when the tables are turned is it.
It would be much easier to take you seriously if you would actually stop missing the point. I wasn't pulling the "men have it worse" card I was however pulling the "It doesn't matter what you "value", people will always want to exceed at whatever people value and excesses are NEVER good. It's up to the individuals not to go into those excesses."- card.

It's funny how you are allergic to the idea women are not some kind of victims being tortured by society because they're women.

And jiggling dicks isn't having the tables turned. That would be allowing male characters in games to jiggle their pecs. Until you allow me to jiggle vaginas jiggling dicks is far from "the tables are turned", it's more like "we just threw a chair at your face" kind of situation.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
mad825 said:
Iron Criterion said:
Wow. What you've essentially said here is that it'd horrible to see a man suffering from oversized genitalia, but a woman suffering due to MASSIVE breasts should quit her bitching. Thanks man, I needed a laugh. Pathetic.
White knight.

All I said that there are far more compilations, with more issues. For your information, testicular pain is no where near comparable to back aches.
You do realise that boob jiggle physics that exist in games at the moment aren't anywhere near reality? I'd don't think anyone would expect that of willy jiggles either.

I personally think both are stupid but it's sad to see a lot of people being hypocrites in this thread.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
mbarker said:
That's ridiculous, how would you be able to move and fight properly in a banana hamock with a huge bouncing shlong?
You could easily ask the same question about female characters with giant boobs.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Well, if there's tit jigglin' for the pervy little boys, might as well be some dong jigglin' for the pervy little girls...

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
generals3 said:
And jiggling dicks isn't having the tables turned. That would be allowing male characters in games to jiggle their pecs. Until you allow me to jiggle vaginas jiggling dicks is far from "the tables are turned", it's more like "we just threw a chair at your face" kind of situation.
Boobs are sexualised. Saying that it's not the same thing is a fallacy or in this case a 'phallusy' heehee! I doubt you seriously believe it's not the same thing?

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
generals3 said:
Boobs are sexualised. Saying that it's not the same thing is a fallacy or in this case a 'phallusy' heehee! I doubt you seriously believe it's not the same thing?
It isn't. A dick is a sex organ, it is used for procreation. Just like a vagina and not tits. The idea tits are equivalent to dicks is ludicrous. If using biology to determine equivalency is a fallacy than so be it.

And let's also note that even society doesn't think tits and dicks are on the same level. You will see naked female breasts a lot more often than penises. On the other hand you will see penises show up in the same contexts as vaginas.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
While it would be funny to have all our games Hawkeye'd...
I'd rather have more diversity in unsexualised females.

Crazy, I know.
Still, it could even things up a bit. Hell, Fenris doesn't even take his shirt off during the `love` scene in DA2. I'm getting ripped off.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
generals3 said:
So for sexual titillation of females you think twitching pecs is the same as bouncing boobies?

I think you are a bit far off there.
I'm going to ask out of geniouine curiosity, if penises equal boobs in titillation, then what would be the Female equivalent of vaginas used for titulation?

I mean if there is no equivalent, then it must be horribly boring sexually.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
You do realise that boob jiggle physics that exist in games at the moment aren't anywhere near reality? I'd don't think anyone would expect that of willy jiggles either.

I personally think both are stupid but it's sad to see a lot of people being hypocrites in this thread.
No shit mate, if you actually read my argument the point was the imagined pain have their differences.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Didn't Saints Row 3 do that? I remember that you could make giant schlongs if you so desired.

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
generals3 said:
So for sexual titillation of females you think twitching pecs is the same as bouncing boobies?

Who said anything about sexual titillation. I didn't, you didn't, the OP didn't. And that is very subjective.
And i'd still stand by the point a penis is equivalent to a vagina and not breasts. So if you want "equality" than you'd need to also allow pussy-jiggling (i don't really know how that would work) as well. Until than this is not turning the tables but just throwing a chair.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Folks, I'm not the first person to say this, but this thread is being taken way too seriously. For one thing, it was a joke; I'm sure. For another, please refer to this week's Jimquisition and how we get more done by discussing things. Yelling and flinging poo does nothing to further either side's agenda.

Phasmal said:
I'd rather have more diversity in unsexualised females.

Crazy, I know.
This is about as serious as this thread needs to get. It's also spot-on. We need more females in games that aren't grossly over-sexualised. However until then, I think it's a great idea that for every wobbly-jugged top-heavy lady, we get some hilarious swingin' meat between some chap's legs. No, dongs and jugs are not strictly equivalent. No, that's not the point and nor does it strictly matter either.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
A Weakgeek said:
generals3 said:

I'm going to ask out of geniouine curiosity, if penises equal boobs in titillation, then what would be the Female equivalent of vaginas used for titulation?

I think Penises are pretty much all that's forbidden and sexy. I mean you see male chests all the time...

There's other things sexy about guys but I don't think they have a direct boob equivalent. Other girls are free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sapiosexual so this stuff is difficult for me :p

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
A Weakgeek said:
generals3 said:

I think Penises are pretty much all that's forbidden and sexy. I mean you see male chests all the time...

There's other things sexy about guys but I don't think they have a direct boob equivalent. Other girls are free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sapiosexual so this stuff is difficult for me :p
Hmm. Well that sucks.

If men were spaceships, seeing boobs is like getting a wave from a nearby spacestation. Thats when you consider sending a request for to dock. When you see a vagina, you're starting to initiate docking procedures.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
There's such a thing as voluntary pec jiggle.

Use it for an idle animation on Kratos.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Go for it if ya want ;) Im of the opinion that few things should be censored so by principle i proudly stand behind the package jiggling idea even if it holds less then 0 appeal to me.

Truth be told im not sure bouncing packages are at all equivalent to bouncing boobs, and just trying to inverse female/male parts or anything gender specific tends to fall flat on its face unless you're going for a parody or a "lol see how it feels like!" approach (which i find intrinsically flawed, but thats beside the point) but hey whatever, maybe there really is a niche.