Poll: Just One Thing Wrong

sarahvait

Nov 6, 2008
I posed this question on another forum. It's too bad there's no room for bad setting. Or I couldn't figure it out.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Definitely the bad voices. That doesn't affect gameplay, even as much as bad music.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Bad music. I tend to listen to my own when gaming anyway, and I'm used of it being done poorly anyway.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
Bad voice acting. You see i don't really notice bad voice acting, I think that translated animes have normal voice acting and don't know what people are complaing about when they say they do. So if a game had bad voice acting, I probably wouldn't notice it.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
I picked bad A.I. I don't think I've PLAYED a game that had GOOD A.I., so why give up something ELSE that I might realistically get in order to get A.I. I'm used to playing without?

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Oh, it's easily voice acting for me. I can stand bad voice acting, all the others can in some way damage the game, whereas voice acting I can just ignore and use subtitles.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I said Bad AI.. I mean, as long as it's not just limited to Ally AI.

that sucks, when your allies are braindead and the enemies are aces.. but if it's all around bad AI, then I don't mind all that much, because then I'm the smartest person in the game.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Bad voice acting as it doesn't effect the core game play and if this is the perfect game than I would be able to mute certain voices.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
bad voice acting, because sometimes they do it so badly it's funny to listen to.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
darkstone said:
bad voice acting, because sometimes they do it so badly it's funny to listen to.
while playing Assassin's Creed, I frequently just break out into bleating rounds of;

"Please sir.. I need money.. I'm sick and hungry.. I need to eat money sir.. the money.. I need to eat it.. the money sir.."

and then I giggle to myself.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Camera, but if you are talking absolutely terrible, like completely broken then probably music, I can always turn it off.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
Whoever picked "bad plot" needs to admit it so I can smack them.

Granted, that may be similar to my "bad AI" argument, because video game plots are usually mediocre at best.

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Voice Acting for sure... If Voice Acting was a deal breaker, Bethesda would be out of business! Great games (Oblivion, Fallout 3) but HORRIBLE voice acting!

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
JMeganSnow said:

Granted, that may be similar to my "bad AI" argument, because video game plots are usually mediocre at best.
**raises hand** That would be me. Before you lot lynch me, hear me out: a bad plot in a game can be ignored. I can zone out of a game when the story comes about, but everything else in the game happens continuously. That, and I'm guessing the OP means 'bad story', in which case, I'm hoping for some good (or non-existent) story-telling.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
JMeganSnow said:
whoever said Bad Camera needs to examine themselves as well.

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
Brockyman said:
Voice Acting for sure... If Voice Acting was a deal breaker, Bethesda would be out of business! Great games (Oblivion, Fallout 3) but HORRIBLE voice acting!
Really? Have you ever played Far Cry? Bethesda's voice acting is pedestrian at worst.

I picked bad music. Bad voice acting distracts me more than bad music.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
As a Nintendo Fanboy i'm used to second class graphics, all i care about is the gameplay.