Poll: La Noire: will you buy it?

Lenin211

Apr 22, 2011
Today I discovered the upcoming game by Rockstar named LA Noire. For those who haven't heard it is supposed to be an open world mystery/adventure game. I wanted to know if you plan on buying it and why.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I probably won't. I already have a massive back-log of games to finish and I am not as interested in the game as most people are.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Well, I can see you're a man who keeps his ear close to the ground...

And I will get it at some point, but after The Witcher 2.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
It's actually being developed by Team Bondi, Rockstar is only publishing.

Also, I'm not sure yet. I'd like to, eventually, but I doubt I'll have the money by release.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
1. It's ROCKSTAR. They are an unstoppable juggernaut (ohgodnomemesplease) of good game design.

2. It's a NOIRE GAME. I have always wanted to see a noire game done right and this looks like they might actually manage it.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Sober Thal said:
You discovered it today?! Sheesh.

Yes, I will be buying it Day 1. Why? Because it's a Rockstar game, and they haven't done me wrong yet. I am also a fan of the setting and murder mysteries.

Oh yeah, and the trailers look damn good.
Jaime_Wolf said:
1. It's ROCKSTAR. They are an unstoppable juggernaut (ohgodnomemesplease) of good game design.

2. It's a noire game. I have always wanted to see a noire game done right and this looks like they might actually manage it.
Rockstar have helped with development, but its mainly been developed by Team Bondi (who are independent). Hopefully that means we won't get the terrible pacing of a Rockstar game, since its been written by Team Bondi too.

Jaime_Wolf, play Max Payne 1/2.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I say no now but that's liable to change down the road. This game does intrigue me but not enough to be looking forward to it with $60 readily in hand. I might just wait for a buddy to get it and then borrow it.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
At first I was really interested but I think I'm gonna wait a while. I have too many games that I've just bought because "OMG this looks awesome!!" and then never played. Like another one of Rockstar's games, the recent Red Dead Redemption.