Poll: La Noire: will you buy it?

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
I'm going to buy it SO HARD
I'm going to buy it EVEN HARDER, then return it so I can BUY IT A SECOND TIME!
Bullshit! I'm going to BUY ROCKSTAR so I can play it now? (hard)
I'm going to BUY YOU, Hiphophippo, so I can ORDER YOU to give me Rockstar so I can play it BEFORE YOU! (also hard)

Whoa, too many sexual innuendos (also hard)!

Mr spank

Jan 30, 2010
i know i'll be getting it on day one.

i'm looking forward to the investigation parts of the game, i just hope they're as good as it looks.

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
will1182 said:
DefinitelyPsychotic said:
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
I'm going to BUY YOU, Hiphophippo, so I can ORDER YOU to give me Rockstar so I can play it BEFORE YOU! (also hard)

Whoa, too many sexual innuendos (also hard)!
Of course I didn't mean it like that!

<..>

[sup][sup]Holy thread derail, Batman![/sup][/sup]

Haha, of course not...

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
If i can afford it, day one, if not definatly at some point when i have money.
Looks really interesting, with alot of detective work instead of the usual run and gun

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Definately. Personally, the interrogation of the facial expressions and how well that's done fascinates me, as well as all the other good I've heard about it.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Have it preordered, ************. Hell yeah I'm getting it. Most anticipated game of the year for me.

razelas

Oct 27, 2010
I won't buy it at launch, maybe not until this winter. I don't find it very interesting.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
will1182 said:
Hiphophippo said:
I'm going invent a drug that will allow me to turn into mist so I can infiltrate your house and take the copy of LA Noir you get from Hiphophippo so I can play it BEFORE EVEN YOU! (so hard that it I turn back into material form after my misty jaunt)

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
It's Rockstar. It's a tribute to my favorite film genre. It utilizes gameplay mechanics I've been wanting for years. No multiplayer (I never play it). Umm. It has lots of nudity. It may be unsexy corpse nudity, but it's still nudity, which there needs to be more of in games. It's the exact kind of mature, smart, grownup video game that's going to be outlawed as soon as the Supreme Court makes their decision. (Maybe. Scalia and Thomas recently ruled that wrongful imprisonment and corruption were not the responsibility of the Fed and the Supreme Court, so maybe they'll feel the same way about video game regulation. Maybe) Feels like something that could push the boundaries of the medium, and if not, would still be something I would enjoy a great deal. Something I could play and my dad could stand to watch.

Vicarious Vangaurd

Jun 7, 2010
I'm buying it because it looks quite interesting, incorporates new technology and it's a new concept for a game. How often do we get to see those?

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Lenin211 said:
Today I discovered the upcoming game by Rockstar named LA Noire. For those who haven't heard it is supposed to be an open world mystery/adventure game. I wanted to know if you plan on buying it and why.
I have no idea, it's not a game I'm going to get initially upon release, but down the road I might give it a shot since it looks like it could be interesting. It depends on time, money, and other games.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Lenin211 said:
Today I discovered the upcoming game by Rockstar named LA Noire. For those who haven't heard it is supposed to be an open world mystery/adventure game. I wanted to know if you plan on buying it and why.
No, for all the talk of "Realistic faces" the face animations actually look WORSE then, hell, biowares plastic face. Sure, i mean, its a neat idea, but to me it looks like the failed at it.

Plus fuck rockstar, GTA4 sucked to much for me to care what they do

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
You know what's weird? My ex-girlfriend's last name is La Noire. Coinsadence?

And I'll deffinitly check out the game, it looks pretty interesting.