Poll: Magic the gathering. What color do you prefer?

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
Darn..

I've always wanted to get into Magic but none of my friends know the rules let alone have more than 10 cards.
However, i have played Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel masters and mastered those 2 quite well and yesterday i noticed that Magic the Gathering was one of the PS+ games offered so i'm guessing i can try to play the game alittle even without any IRL friends who will play :p

But if i have to choose: It's going to be Green. Haven't gotten all that many cards and as such, i chose Green because i got most of them and as such got access to some more varied decks.

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
I have two Decks

One A Red White Angel deck that can pop at turn four... from there it's game over usually (( Magus of the Moat: Creatures without flying cannot attack. then Akromas ( Legion and Timespiral. plus Reya Dawnbringer equals an army of my ery own XD ))

And a Black Rat deck that pops at turn 1 with legiosn of those little furry bastards

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
I'm gonna put can't choose just for the fact that I like all the colors for their certain aspects they bring into the game.

I'm currently running:

Mono Green Overrun - Takes first at FNM quite often
Mono White Flying/Lifegain - Always fun getting Iona out turn 6
Blue/Green WTF Deck - Never wins the same way, ever..

Snowblindblitz

Apr 30, 2011
AAhhh I love black/blue.

During the Odysee (sp) cycle, I ran a Black/blue pyschotog deck. Counter, counter, standstill, I draw three cards, sacrifice creatures, return everything to your hand, float 4~5 mana, drop a pyschotog and have a force spike or two ready to deal with any issues, play my one island, and own them next turn viciously.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I don't collect but when I play the video games (there was one years ago that I cannot recall the name of and more recently DotP) I go blue, black, or blue/black.

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
I don't play as a none of my friends do so I have no one to play with and it would be frowned upon as unbelievably, incredibly nerdy by all my friends.

To be honest I only clicked on the thread in the hope of being able to select Purple so that I could say "because it's the official homie deck!" But, alas, it appears that no purple deck exists...

shreedder

May 19, 2009
I love my black decks. I'll mainly play black/red aggro burn when I play standard.(I don't play all too competitively)

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
I have always been very interested in this game but I live in a small town and "card games are for kids" /cry.

I have however played this on PC and black was always kinda cool, that or red.

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
my main deck is a green one with some blue spells in it i think with land enchants for the blue mana needed. (or well think i got like 4 islands in it. : p) but i enjoy playing most decks really kinda hard to decide. not to fond of red, but they can be fun. ^^

EbonBehelit

Oct 19, 2010
Every deck I make seems to have green in it - maybe because it was the first color I ever played.

Still love a turn 3 Troll Ascetic with a Blanchwood Armor and Rancor. Crude but effective lol.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Having collected and played since revised, I currently have 56 decks covering nearly every combination available. As such my answer is without question is a split.

I'm partial to white/x colour decks because white has answers to every possible threat. I have more white/green decks than any other two colour combination, so we'll say that's my favorite.

Easier to answer is my least favorite which is red as a mono colour because it lacks utility and burn in general plays out the same way every game.

KanHanderan

Jun 2, 2011
I don't play Magic, but I've been seriously interested since Champions of Kamigawa. I love blue/white counter control and black/white as well(which I guess makes me Esper by extension).

EDIT: Haters gonna hate on red.