Poll: Makes You Happy?

DarkSpectre

Jan 25, 2010
The rain on my face.The wind in my hair. A brisk air on the skin. The whistling of birds in the morning. The sun on a clear summer day. Snowflakes in January. All the varied whether we see makes me happy. It makes me think of God and that always makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy nearly everyday is a hot cup of coffee. Until she broke up with me the thought of my gf could make me happy nearly all the time. No matter what though if I am feeling down I just need to think of is Christ's love and everything seems much smaller in comparison.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Drinking a nice cool glass of Coca Cola perks my up on a daily basis.

But succesfully drawing something cool that I myself am pleased with, makes me feel like the king of the world.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008

Anywho, I guess things that make me happy right now are: sleeping in the mornings >w< 'cause the covers are still all warm and its light enough for me to not be paranoid.

Also when my friends make me laugh, that makes me happy :D

Other than that, I'm a miserable git :|

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I'm typically in a bit of a depressed state but there are a few things that just make me smile.

One of them is being on here.

Another is going to my yoga class and it absolutely amazes me how therapeutic good music can be.

If I listen to some of my favorite bands, I can't help but smile.

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
Drinking and playing Tekken with 5 other people in a sound proof room underground, jamming when I'm not playing the gamez (it's our 'band room'), literally screaming at each other while playing, and later quite drunk making your way to burger king and eating.

Best shit ever let me tell you.