Poll: Mass Effect 3 - Ashley got Hot! (Also, see Kaiden)

Cyclone of Mystery

Mar 21, 2008
Flying Pilgrim said:
Whenever I try making a face, it always ends up looking like Paul Logan.
Paul Logan's kinda hot.

At least my male Shepard came out looking KIND OF attractive. My female Shepard looked like that fat toad chick from The Oblongs.

nightwolf667

Oct 5, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Paksenarrion said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Paksenarrion said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Paksenarrion said:
white_salad said:
Paksenarrion said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Paksenarrion said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Paksenarrion said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Oh for fuck sake, not more Dragon Age style massive balloon-tits.

Jesus.
I will be mad if they gave Jack implants between games. Big boobs=/=more attractive.
No, no, I disagree. I am hoping they give Grunt and Garrus DA2 breast implants.

Also, the Reapers. I want to see my sentient starships sporting massive...shield generators.
Dominatrix Reapers? Hmmmm. Throw in some Hanar and you have the start of a...promising game.
Enticing tone: I'd like to have your Reaper in my Citadel.
Suggestive tone: Only if you pass through my Mass Relay.
Blatant Come-On: Assuming Direct Control.
My day has been made. Well done good escapists.
Snide remark: That's what she saaaaaiiiiiid.
Self Aware Imposing Statement: I would be pleased if these quadrupedal flesh bags would stop stealing my unique vocal mannerisms!
Self-Righteous Grammar Inquisitor: Your excessive display of exclamation bothers meeeeeee.
Condescending Explanation: Dear Meatbag, I would not expect you to understand the complexities of semantics or proper grammar.

Extrapolation: For example, when you responded with the term "meeeeee", the correct grammatical spelling would in fact be "me".

Boastful Statement: Of course, when a fleshy meatbag is compared to the sheer efficiency of hardened durasteel and circuitry, the meatbag will always be considered obsolete.
Indignant outcry: Who let this Geth into the Citadeeeeel.
Offended Retort: How dare you compare a perfectly honed killing machine such as myself to a walking computer with a flashlight for a head! I am positively insulted!
HK-47 for the win! Keep on winning HK, you'll always be my favorite character.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
Where is Tali??? I hope that she is in ME3. Besides that I think the character list is awesome. Can't wait.

May 5, 2010
Vrex360 said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Meh, I sacrificed Ashely the first chance I got after she FUCKING SHOT WREX. Seriously, I'd talked him down, and she just fucking shot him! Racist *****, good riddance.
Let's get something straight here:

You had NOT talked him down.

You had said:
"We can talk about this!"
And lowered your gun.
He had said:
"No more talk Shepard, I'm going to do this my way!"
And kept his gun raised.

Where in that do you get the idea that Wrex had succumbed to your negotiations? If Ashley hadn't stepped in, Shepard's brain matter would be sprayed all over the beach.
Well, that's strange. I don't seem to remember you being in my house when I played through this sequence. You must be a very skilled ninja indeed. Another impressive feat is memorizing every possible outcome of that conversation with Wrex, considering it probably changes slightly with each dialog option.

I'm sure there's an option where she shoots him when you fail to talk him down, but that's not what happened to me. He still had his gun raised, and I don't remember exactly what he said (give me a break, it was like three years ago) but it something to effect of "maybe you're right"....then he dropped dead. And there's Ashely with her gun out.

I know I don't have the transcript of the conversation, but you'll just have to trust me on this one. I definitely remember thinking I'd succeeded in ensuring his survival, just for Ashely to shoot him.

Mikkel421427

Nov 10, 2010
Frankly, I hope more that they change her personality instead. Where Kaidan was G.I Joe with a migraine, Ashley was G.I Jane with poetry. That's it. Of course, it's nice she let her hair down. I deliberately gave her a helmet on when i could, to avoid looking at that freaking knot (or whatever its called). But no matter how she is, I bet my entire games collection (excluding Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, duh) that I will still like Tali better. The most "human" character I have seen in a game just about since... Ever

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Lucifron said:
kasperbbs said:
Hmm, maybe killing Alenko was a good choice after all, still she was a massive b***h in ME2.
Not to worry, Kaidan was a massive dick.
Damn this game, no matter what you choose you still lose. Sometimes i wish i could shoot my companions in the face, Jack is just begging for it.

Ian Caronia

Jan 5, 2010
DVS Storm said:
Where is Tali??? I hope that she is in ME3. Besides that I think the character list is awesome. Can't wait.
Dude, Tali and Garrus win almost every LI pole ever made because of the fans. Just look at this one!
No worries. Tali will be in this one for sure. Bioware may be getting stupid with enlarging every woman's tits and making PR-killing choices, but any company knows their major selling points. Good or bad, Tali is one of them for the ME games.

I hope Jack's alright in it,though. She was getting more stable after the paragon hug session..

P.S. FOR BIOWARE: IF YOU WANT TO PANDER WITH TITS, AT LEAST LEARN ABOUT BREAST PHYSICS. HUGE TITS LOOK STUPID WHEN THEY'RE AS STIFF AS STATUES. Unless all the big breasts in your games are actually bad implants. Then good job.

Cracker3011

May 7, 2009
Bioware is bound to have Tali in at some point. She and Garrus have the same roles (ish...) in the games, CANNOT HAVE in first game, CAN HAVE IN MORE BADASS FORM in second. Third, erm... Something cool I'm sure.

Unless Bioware feels like trolling a good chunk of its fans, I doubt not including Tali will be a good idea.

OT: Erm... Is cleavage bulletproof now or something?

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
What.

No.

Ashley is a soldier... Not a... Spandex... Oh, fuck my life.

I don't want everything Miranda-fied!

L3G0kees

Mar 25, 2010
I wonder if miranda comes back in the next game, and of course which other charactars will come

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
I think I speak for about a third of the Mass effect community when I say: Where's Tali in all of this?

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Cyclone of Mystery said:
Flying Pilgrim said:
Whenever I try making a face, it always ends up looking like Paul Logan.
Paul Logan's kinda hot.

At least my male Shepard came out looking KIND OF attractive. My female Shepard looked like that fat toad chick from The Oblongs.
This my non modded female Shepard I think she looks kind of nice. Except maybe for the hair and there not much to be done there (damn you miranda and your perfect hair)

Uszi

Feb 10, 2008
AC10 said:
Why does she look like a render from a 1999 sega dreamcast game?
Cause it's a scan of a picture from a magazine.

And also, Bioware's hair on character models is from 2 generations ago.

CosmicCommander said:
What.

No.

Ashley is a soldier... Not a... Spandex... Oh, fuck my life.

I don't want everything Miranda-fied!
Donbett1974 said:
She looks to muck like Miranda Lawson. I miss the tom boy look.
That is a common sentiment in this thread, and I share it. If you want to pursue combat Barbie, you already have that option in Miranda.

Legion IV said:
Really, here breasts are bigger? sigh bioware.......
I don't know that they've augmented her chest.

It might have more to do with the change in outfit/armor.

Cyclone of Mystery

Mar 21, 2008
xXxJessicaxXx said:
This my non modded female Shepard I think she looks kind of nice. Except maybe for the hair and there not much to be done there (damn you miranda and your perfect hair)

Whoa! That's a hot Shepard!

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Uhh.. so they made her look like a completely different person? That's great, how stupid.

Don't really care either way since I let her stupid ass die in ME1 because she was an obnoxious racist loudmouth.

MADrevilution

Nov 2, 2010
i cheated on her in ME2....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...i actually wonder if it was have any effect though? like, will i have the choice to choose between her and miranda? i hope so