Poll: Michael Jackson and Prison

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
No don't know option? You know the option that a vast majority (if not everybody) should select if they are being honest.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
tigermilk said:
No don't know option? You know the option that a vast majority (if not everybody) should select if they are being honest.
Pretty much this, how would we know what would have happened should he have gone to prison?

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
It all depends on what kind of prison he went to. People believed to be child molesters aren't usually treated well in prison.

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
I guess the likeliness of Micheal Jackson going to prison is so little that if it did happen, hell would freeze over and they'd be no vacancies for a while, hence he'd still be alive.

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
DeadlyYellow said:
Mr.K. said:
He loved children just a little bit too much.
I thought that was proven fraudulent, what with the boy's father coming out and saying he made it up.
Yep, but he was still kinda creepy when he was around children. He may have never inappropriately touched any of them but hell, He sure looked like he would have. Meh, i never believed the claims but I also never thought it was impossible.

Johnnyallstar said:
Bad things tend to happen in prison to people who do bad things to kids.
This is also true, For some reason inmates who murder and rape adults and teenagers feel like they have the need to bring justice when it comes to children. That always baffled me :|

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
WendelI said:
DeadlyYellow said:
Mr.K. said:
He loved children just a little bit too much.
I thought that was proven fraudulent, what with the boy's father coming out and saying he made it up.
Yep, but he was still kinda creepy when he was around children. He may have never inappropriately touched any of them but hell, He sure looked like he would have. Meh, i never believed the claims but I also never thought it was impossible.

Johnnyallstar said:
Bad things tend to happen in prison to people who do bad things to kids.
This is also true, For some reason inmates who murder and rape adults and teenagers feel like they have the need to bring justice when it comes to children. That always baffled me :|
Possibly a sense of "We left the innocent alone, he didn't."

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I doubt it, unless he received psychological help, and detox/anti-drug help while he was locked up. That man was unhinged and on drugs at the time of his death, prison time alone would not have cured him of that.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
DeadlyYellow said:
Why would he have gone to prison again? Tax evasion?
Indeed, after one of his (alleged) victims planned to offer an explicit decription of markings on Michael Jackson's genitals he settled out of court. Just like Al Capone if he did evade paying taxes that may be all he could be prosecuted for.

Jack of Spades

Feb 16, 2011
tigermilk said:
No "don't know" option? You know the option that a vast majority (if not everybody) should select if they are being honest.
I wanna know what you know, not what you don't know.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Well, its a hypothetical situation, so I can't really say yes or no. There are too many what ifs. What if he couldn't take it and commited suicide?, What if he had a heart attack?, what if (even though due to his fame and wealth, chances are he would be protected) he was beaten or shanked? you just don't know. He might have made through jail just fine, or he could have died within a month of incarceration.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Jack of Spades said:
tigermilk said:
No "don't know" option? You know the option that a vast majority (if not everybody) should select if they are being honest.
I wanna know what you know, not what you don't know.
Well like everyone else, I know that I don't know what would of happened. I think what you mean is you want to know what people think, not what they know.