Poll: Milk: Bag or Jug?

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, other than the fact that I buy my milk in jugs.

Oh, and this picture:

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Garlic...Bread? Milk...Bags?

Milk Bags sounds like a child's name for breasts.

We get our milk in glass bottles, delivered fresh to our doorstep every morning, from the farm about a mile away.

Milk...Bags? Next you'll be telling me they also sell bottles of crisps and jars of bacon.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Milk only tastes good coming out of a glass bottle. Every other medium can fuck right off.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
NLS said:
Only cartons here. Works great to store in the refrigerator, can just stack em like bricks. Actually, when I was in kindergarten, we made a big ship using milk cartons as bricks.
+1, that's also the only packaging that exists here. Some cartons are fresh milk that doesn't last very long, most is treated milk that lasts monthes (which is what I've been drinking all my life), but that's all.

Some dairy products like chocolate milk sometimes come in glass bottles however, but I can't picture what "bagged milk" is even looking like ?

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I voted before I remembered we stopped buying cartons in favour of 1L plastic jugs but oh well. I still drink chocolate milk out of cartons.

For those of you who are still confused about the bagged milk, only certain regions of Canada such as Ontario drink milk from bags. In BC, I have never seen bagged milk so when I saw them for the first time it was a mind=blown moment. However, bagged milk is a lot cheaper than cartons, which is why people buy it.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Is that milk powder (you know, the type you need to pour water into) ? Omh my, I haven't been drinking that since I'm three years old or something (except in instant coffee cups in which you just need to pour hot water).

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Furioso said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
RanD00M said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Hey, Americunts! Canadian here! We use jugs!
What is that I semll? *sniffs air* Is it..A troll?

You're probably not a troll.But cut that shit out.We don´t want this sort of offensive material here.
Furioso said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Hey, Americunts! Canadian here! We use jugs!
Yea thats not offensive at all...
Sorry, but hearing the same damn "joke" a thousand times, especially when it's a BLATANT FUCKING LIE, gets me a LITTLE pissed off.
Funny I don't see the joke or the lie, enjoy your ban troll
Really? You've never heard the "In Canada, milk comes in bags!" joke before? Bloody lucky you are, mate.
Yeah, I live just south of the Canadian border and I have no idea what joke you're referring to, so maybe you need to cool your jets a little.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Jamash said:
Garlic...Bread? Milk...Bags?

Milk Bags sounds like a child's name for breasts.

We get our milk in glass bottles, delivered fresh to our doorstep every morning, from the farm about a mile away.

Milk...Bags? Next you'll be telling me they also sell bottles of crisps and jars of bacon.
This would be awesome. Completely and without question. Nothing better than a heart attack in a jar.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I get mine in paper cartons & plastic jugs. It tastes better in papper :(

I also have 2 milk jugs on my person at all time, if you know what I mean ^_~

Canadians have bagged milk? It's gotta be the same stuff as American powdered/boxed milk. The one with the creepy child on the front.

----------------------------------
Give it to me straight from the cow
Tell me we could drink whole dairy now
You know I'll never go
As long as I know
It's coming straight from the cow.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
shewolf51 said:
Rawker said:
UnableToThinkOfName said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I get them in plastic bottles, we used to get them in glass bottles but it's chapear this way since we drink a lot of milk.

You seem to have missed bottles and cartons off your poll options.
UnableToThinkOfName said:
Sorry, weird images. Milk bought in plastic bags...I'm guessing that's not really how it works.

Something's wrong somewhere...

that's the silliest concept since the metric system!

Is it freeze dryed or liquid?
It's liquid.
how do you pour it?