Poll: MORAL CHOICE TIME... WOOHOO!

Fragged_Templar

Mar 18, 2008
GO minority guy, save the human race and prove your worth!

also this
CitySquirrel said:
why can't the "minority" instead be "random person who no special skills"... I ask because you have that minority defined only as minority (therefore can't be scientist, hot, etc.). I would suggest that, while maybe not racist, you seem to already have placed a racial assumption in this.
maybe you could change the minority category to priest, I'm totally sure his faith will protect him better than an advanced hostile environment suit.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Hot girl/guy or minority. they appear to be the only ones on board without any clear goal/function. the sientist and robot are irreplacable and important.

Edit: Also, if the atmotphere destroys iron/robots etc, how can your ship survive? also if the atmsphere is so dangerous maybe you should land right next to the important foliage so you can retreive it savely. you know where it is anywhays.

Varchld

is drunk and disorderly.
Nov 8, 2008
Trick question, the robot is part of the ship, the alien is the plant, you are the rest of the options.
You are the only one who can go and the robot autopilots the ship back.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
While everyone's debating the robot'll go out by himself, since he cannot allow a human being to come to harm through his inaction, in accordance to the 1st Law. Ordering him to stay or appealing to his sense of self-preservation won't help since the 2nd and 3rd Law are overwritten by the 1st. Thus, this is a false dilemma.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
John the Gamer said:
Hot girl/guy or minority. they appear to be the only ones on board without any clear goal/function. the sientist and robot are irreplacable and important.

Edit: Also, if the atmotphere destroys iron/robots etc, how can your ship survive? also if the atmsphere is so dangerous maybe you should land right next to the important foliage so you can retreive it savely. you know where it is anywhays.
The ship is a whale.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
The Stonker said:
John the Gamer said:

The ship is a whale.
haha. Then why is the crew not being digested, huh? XD. Also whales can't fly in space. And by the time we can fly to different planets that have life on them, whales will be hunted to extinction. I'd just send a few reinforces robot probes to retreive the plants. cheaper, easier and faster(no need to train the crew) also if this is a mission to save earth, why are there such useless people on board...

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
John the Gamer said:
The Stonker said:
John the Gamer said:

W
The ship is a whale.
haha. Then why is the crew not being digested, huh? XD. Also whales can't fly in space. And by the time we can fly to different planets that have life on them, whales will be hunted to extinction. I'd just send a few reinforces robot probes to retreive the plants. cheaper, easier and faster(no need to train the crew) also if this is a mission to save earth, why are there such useless people on board...

We geneticlly engineered it with a squid and several other animal species.
Now it can fly!
IN SPACE.

P.s. people who have read the book Leviathan, know what I mean.

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
signingupforgames said:
supagama said:
AnythingOutstanding said:
shadow741 said:
AnythingOutstanding said:
shadow741 said:
The robot because I'm not an asshole or a complete retard.
Although I agree with sending the robot, what do you mean?

Do you have something against robots?
No, it's just that it's the most logical solution, and the only bad consequences are a bit of rust.
On that topic, who the hell would make a robot out of iron?

Iron is so outdated. Assuming it is the future and we have an abundance of resources, I would say that Titanium or Aluminium would be the best option. But eh, whatever.
the air is acid-y
If that's true how long would any of the humans survive if the air can eat through metal?
just long enough to transport the foliage

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
F-I-D-O said:
KarumaK said:
As written the minority, because everyone else is useful and I myself can cover the minority issue.
Couldn't resist
Anyway, probably the robot. Back up his memory, and voila, we have a pissed off hard drive, and the cure. Not really a tough decision.
But what if you need the robot's incredibly heat resistant flame on the trip back? Or his immunity to the vacuum of space? Or someone who isn't effected by a gas leak?

You're gonna wish you had that robo-body in the event something goes wrong.