Poll: Most Evil School subject?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Surprisingly Search Bar approved, unless I suck at search barring. Anyway, I recently got into another fight with my dad over Math homework, I decided to ask the escapians what the most evil school sunject is. Not least favorite, but the one that has most negatively affected your life. The one that seems the most diabolical. The one that kicks puppies.

And again, use the root subject, Trigonometry is Math, after all.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Math. I will never use most of the stupid shit I am forced to learn in those classes. It's so damn hard for me, yet I am required to learn the stuff.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Gym. I hated gym at high school. I loved science and math though because i'm a nerd. :D

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
SCIENCE! I love it but when I hear:

"If you took out the empty space in every person in the world then the whole worlds population would fit in a tennis ball"
And
"If you took out all the empty space in a person they would be smaller than a grain of sand but still weigh the same"

it just makes me feel ill trying to comprehend that

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
HEY, first option is the good one. Math is pure and utter evil I tell ya. The only competent teacher I taught me the basics of letter math (1a + 1a = 2a ...) but then it all went sour with that other teacher. She was all over the place with her explanations. One week she said this about suject A but then the next week she said that about subject a making me wrong on the test whilst I even wrote down what she first said about a which was also what everyone else wrote down and ARG.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Sev said:
she said that about subject a making me wrong on the test whilst I even wrote down what she first said about a which was also what everyone else wrote down and ARG.
You lost me right around this part, Explanation?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Sev said:
HEY, first option is the good one. Math is pure and utter evil I tell ya. The only competent teacher I taught me the basics of letter math (1a + 1a = 2a ...) but then it all went sour with that other teacher. She was all over the place with her explanations. One week she said this about suject A but then the next week she said that about subject a making me wrong on the test whilst I even wrote down what she first said about a which was also what everyone else wrote down and ARG.
Letter math? Dear God, if that's what they called it then they were an awful teacher!

OT: Science. I hate it so much it hurts.

Everyone else hates History I think, but I find it really interesting.

We're doing Nazi Germany at the minute, and the parallels/similarities between them and the BNP is quite staggering.

And these people are gaining MORE votes in this country - it makes me weep.

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
TheNumber1Zero said:
Sev said:
she said that about subject a making me wrong on the test whilst I even wrote down what she first said about a which was also what everyone else wrote down and ARG.
You lost me right around this part, Explanation?
Yeah, kind of a mess aint it xD I'll use something else as a comparison. Let's say that in one week she says that mankind was created by God. Everyone wrote that down in their notepad and we have a test about it. The next week we get the results and review the test where she says that Mankind evolved from apes.

She just completely said something else.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Math for sure....unless i'm gonna be an engineer of some sort..(which i'm not) i see no reason to know any math other then Addition,Subtraction,Mulitplication and Division

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
Woodsey said:
Letter math?
It's been nearly five years and it's 1:43 A.M. ^^ Gimme a break, will ya xD

OT for a bit, I also found French to be evil as after 9 years of getting it in school, I still suuuuuuucked xD

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
GEOGRAPHY, The destroyer of wrists! Non stop taking notes for a whole god damn hour.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i think it's criminal that sex education lessons never had practical lessons. how else will we learn.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Most evil would probably be summeh like Gym. Because if you're no athletic, you get bullied... And your teacher forces you to climb a rope, while all are watching.
At least that's what the movies have taught me.

The classes I dislike are literature and language classes, and the classes I like are science and math classes.

ModReap

Gatekeeper
Apr 3, 2008
language in general. (root and foreign)

I do not feel the need to make a sentence into a paragraph.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I had to take Gym, because I just hate this sport stuff.
Math I like in general, even if I don't get it totally ^^

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
CURSE YOU MATH!!!
IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I ALMOST DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO COLLEGE!!!!!
BACK! BACK I SAY!!!