Poll: Most Useless Final Fantasy character

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
Never use thses characters either because they are incredibly weak with dumb skill sets or have the absolutely sh*tiest weapons made available to them (yeah I'm looking at you Quina)

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Quina is allegedly really powerful if you bother to get her Blue magic. Can't see it myself.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Cait Sith irks me to no end, therefore he gets my vote. Rikku has boobs so she's off the hook.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I hate hope, I hate the character so much I refuse to use him when given the option, so i'm going to say him, even though technically he's not useless I guess.

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
LOL I was actually considering Hope and that annoying girl with pigtails just....because. LoL

Vanille thats her name...

lafona

Jun 10, 2009
Demon ID said:
I hate hope, I hate the character so much I refuse to use him when given the option, so i'm going to say him, even though technically he's not useless I guess.
I agree in full, at least for the first half of the game. once he realizes what an emo git he is being and rectifies that, he is alright, playable even

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
Tifa. Even though you can give her all the materia you want she always reeks of futility.

EDIT: Stop quoting me to correct me; I hate Tifa and that's just the way it's gonna be. You can waffle on about Limit Breaks, equipment and that stupid 7th Heaven attack all you want, but I'm not listening.

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
lafona said:
Demon ID said:
I agree in full, at least for the first half of the game. once he realizes what an emo git he is being and rectifies that, he is alright, playable even
I should add the whole cast of FFXIII because that was the only terrible FF game I've ever played. People downplay FFXII but it was actually fun. (It was 1st FF game I'd ever played)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Adzma said:
Cait Sith irks me to no end, therefore he gets my vote. Rikku has boobs so she's off the hook.
hahaha this about sums up what I was maybe gonna say

wkrepelin

Apr 28, 2010
lafona said:
Demon ID said:
He is annoying as all hell but he is also your most powerful magic user and can lay waste to groups of enemies like nobody else.

EDIT: I can't believe Rikku is even on this list. Didn't any of you people steal or use item combos?

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
lafona said:
Demon ID said:
I guess I can see your point, but I just find him to such an unlikable character I occasionally want the various monster to wipe him out, i'm egging them on to shot him in the face. On reflection alot of final fantasys tend to have at least one hopeless emo kid, whether it is hope, squall or cloud. Difference being squall and cloud had redeeming features (frikken huge sword and frikken gun sword).

j2sexy

May 19, 2008
Quina, if you do bother to get the blue magic, can be very powerful, as someone's alluded to in this thread.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
Funny that 3 out of 4 of the the characters you picked are from games with completely customizable skill system. I guess there might be some base stat differences, but honestly, all the characters in VII, X or XII are just as useless as you make them (although I suppose FFX kinda pushes you to keep Rikku on the Fragile Speedster path).

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
I'm thinking of adding Snow or that lady with staff that is friends with Vanille(lol) they are pretty much exactly the same. They are only their to add to the terrible melo dramatic plot.