Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Canadian, with [British]English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh[/British], Romanian, French and Spanish ancestry.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.
At least you get points. Once a few years ago, we got ONE point, thats just humiliating. For awhile there was even a joke going around ''Whats the difference between Fabrizio Faniello and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points''

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
I was born in the U.S.A., but I cosider myself to be from the middle east, since that is my ethnicity. Specificly I am from Lebanon.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
I'm from the border of Finland and Sweden and I'm Finnish. So I'm from another EU country... Damned be that EU. However, we can watch the Swedish TV for free here as other Finns have to pay for it. *smug*

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
Isn't Malta south of Italy? My GF just did a European Cruise and I swore mentioned that.

EDIT: Oh, and I am from the USA, with mostly German / Irish heritage.

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
I'm American, but my parents are immigrants from two different countries.

What a strange confluence of ignorant ambition and socio-familial dystopia that led to me being born in the The United States of America.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I'm an Irishman in Great Britain.

As far as I'm concerned, the UK is just a chunk of land I live on, I'm neither proud or ashamed of it.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I say British in the poll, but when asked, I just say Scottish.

We have whiskey, and porridge. That's all I need.

[sub]Very much aware neither of those are Scottish, thank you.[/sub]