Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
well, the majority that voted are british. That's far from the truth, though.

I'm scottish, and proud. Sure, we've got some shitty towns, but we've also got some shitty celebrities too!
Is there a country that doesn't have at least 1 shitty town or celebrity?

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
MrGFunk said:
TPiddy said:
I don't mean to offend anyone by not listing their country, so I have just listed the countries I suspect are the most populous. I am Canadian myself.
I think there is a large Australian contingent. I'd expect that to be in the poll.
Australia is in the Poll.

meisterdreister

Sep 25, 2009
squid5580 said:
Captain Pancake said:

I'm scottish, and proud. Sure, we've got some shitty towns, but we've also got some shitty celebrities too!
Well, Germany sure isn't that particular country :p Shitty elections. Now we have two women reigning Germany...

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
meisterdreister said:
squid5580 said:
Captain Pancake said:

Well, Germany sure isn't that particular country :p Shitty elections. Now we have two women reigning Germany...
two woman still is better then one male dictator.

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
"Australia 0.4% (1)"

[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!

Maybe the Australians are just waking up or something.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
I'm British. Scottish if you really want to be more precise, but personally I've always preferred to think of myself as British. And as much as we Brits like to complain about our country it remains, at least in my eyes, a pretty good place to live.

meisterdreister

Sep 25, 2009
rokkolpo said:
meisterdreister said:
squid5580 said:
Captain Pancake said:

two woman still is better then one male dictator.
Well, the oncoming Vice-Kanzler (let me use the German word, please^^) isn't really a woman. But when you see him and hear him talk, you know what I mean.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Totally British

EDIT: Someone said something about the Escapist being Australian (Don't know how to quote without the helpful button) I think this could be right as at least a couple of the shows are Australian. But then again this wonderfull invention called the internet came along and made it possible for Australians to potentially submit videos to anywhere in the world...