Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
I am from England. It's alright. Some places are beautiful and awesome, some places are grey and depressing.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I'm from Great Britain, the England part of the UK and the Yorkshire part of England, Southern part of Yorkshire, Barnsley part of South Yorkshire, there that's were I live... need my house number so you know were to post the bomb.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
I'm a stinkin' Limey (and at least half of that is literally so, because I've just come in from work and I need a shower).

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
well, the majority that voted are british. That's far from the truth, though.

I'm scottish, and proud. Sure, we've got some shitty towns, but we've also got some shitty celebrities too!

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
American on my part. I love living in Florida, the good old sunshine state, got a beach just a few blocks down.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'm from Sweden, where our food is good, our ladies are fine as the sun is bright, and our metal bands are fucking awesome!! \m/

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Norwegian here... And I feel left out in the poll, because we're neither an EU member nor a non EU member.

We're a bit of both, if that makes any sense at all.

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Britain, but i think my last name is German. which is odd, as i have no-one in my family who is German at all.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Yeah I suppose time of day will have a slant on the poll results... I'll have to check up on this later. Not a lot of Canadian content here.