Poll: Need Help! Exams or COD: Black ops?

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
I am going to say go for Black Ops, because if you even have to ask this question you probably are going to fail them anyway.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
If they're highschool exams, you're not really losing much. You just make it more difficult if you want to get into college and the like when you have terrible grades.

If its a college exam, then there is no contest. I don't know about you, but attending a single class costs me more than 1000 USD so the choice is obvious enough.

DanielPowell33

Jun 9, 2009
I know how you feel. I was going to wake up early tomorrow and go get Black Ops and play it all day, but yesterday a guy at work gave me his day (the same day Black Ops releases) to work, and I don't want to pass up a chance to get some extra hours in.

Black Ops will be there later, your exams won't.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Dude, focus on your exams. You'll have plenty of time to pave the way for Capitalism AFTER you secure good grades.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
I assume you're english and taking your science GCSEs? Well then I'd have to go for exams, go on the AQA site (google AQA objective tests) and keep practising with the tests. Remember that a lot of questions will be recycled from old exams so once you're getting 100% nine times out of ten you're sorted. And think about it, won't it be awesome to come home on thursday (I assume you're taking them the same day as me) to find a cold, fresh copy of Black ops waiting for you? Don't take that away from yourself.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
The fact that you are even asking this question is worrying me. If you're not six years old, common sense will tell you that currently exams are the most important.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
It's kind of obvious what you need son. Especially if those exams are important. If they are just year 8 exams, I wouldn't stress about the choice.