Poll: Need Help! Exams or COD: Black ops?

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Early reports suggests that Black Ops is just as bad, if not worse, than Modern Warfare 2. Exams all the way.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
*gasp* [em]I[/em] have exams tomorrow! My GCSEs for French and Maths... meh. But yeah, don't bother even turning on your console / PC if your going to use it for gaming until your exams have gone by. It worked for me for my Science GCSEs last year. Some perseverance is required.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Exams are WAY more fun than an over-rated first person shooter that is played primarily by 12 year olds and people who find the military awesome but are too lazy to join or learn how to fire a real gun.
oh wow... sorry about that, I tend to rage against FPS games a little too much.
Go get a more innovative game like Assassin's creed brotherhood (not much else is coming ou---)
OH wait!!!
IS SPLATTERHOUSE RELEASING THIS MONTH?!??!
YEEEEES!
ummm... do your homework.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Exams. That's what I'm doing.
English GCSE first, Black Ops once they're done.
Sure, Black Ops is good, and I'm gonna get it tomorrow.
But these are your exams.
I'm just surprised the choice even occured to you.
It's a game...

Just... seriously? You actually had to consider: Black Ops or The Rest Of Your Life?

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
i choose games and am having to do my Alevels again... not a pleasant experience.

(i need AAB and i got DDB)

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
Just do what i do; give yourself a time limit for games. like if you want to study 3 hours, you can say "ill play until 5:00, study until 8:00, and if i think I'm fine, play more." If you don't feel you have the willpower to stay off until your preset time, i recommend hiding an essential cord or something on the roof, or under a couch or someplace difficult to get to. It helps a little to discourage you from going back.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Seriously its been like 2000 or so years, why do people like you still exist? Natural selection at its finest...I pity the human race.

Whos up for conquering Sigma Tyrannus I in the Galatic Omega System so we can leave earth to these guys?

I'm guessing you have mocks coming up that DECIDE YOUR SIXTH FORM, so exams retard...I only thank god that poeople like you will make me seem smarter during the exams, thank you, sincerely from the bottom of the shrivelled rock I call my heart.

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Wow... if you even need to ask this question you must be so mentally retarded that passing your exams will not even be possible for you. So I guess you may as well go play Black Ops and save your teachers the trouble of correcting your fail ass exam papers.

Have fun working at McDonald's for the rest of your life.