Poll: New Vegas: Anyone miss GNR?

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Argh, note to self, read poll instead of assuming thread title question is the poll >.>

Very much miss F3's music AND Three Dog, GNR just rocked. The music style was also far more up my alley, as I'm not a huge fan of cowboy music.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't miss GNR, but... I do miss Three Dog. He was a great radio announcer. The New Vegas guy is ok and fits the setting of the game well, but I guess he's just not as interesting to me.

Apr 28, 2008
I rarely ever listened to GNR. I had better things to do then listen to Karma Dog berate/praise me for my actions. If there was a song on I'd listen, but otherwise I stuck to my own special station.

I <3 mods.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I wish there were more songs. It gets kind of annoying listening to The Ranger for the 18th time in an hour of play. I think I like NV's music better, but I miss I don't want to leave the Congo.

LastMondaysHangover

Oct 4, 2010
Although I didn't like 3-Dog as a host, the music fit the environment quite well. I can say the same thing about the music in New Vegas.

However, I do find Mr. New Vegas to be much more enjoyable to listen to than 3-Dog was and there's just something about his delivery that makes him all the better to listen to

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I did find the NV radio stations annoyingly repetitive. Maybe that was just because a lot of the music sounded the same to me. I would have liked more of the swingy, jazzy, big band music.

Mr. New Vegas kicks ass, though.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
I like GNR and the songs in Fallout 3 better, maybe because I'm a sucker for Bob Crosby and the Ink Spots..but that's not to say NV doesn't have some good songs. (Blue Moon, Jingle Jangle, Big Iron, and Heartaches by the numbers)

I guess it doesn't help I'm mad at NV for crashing when ever I enter the strip, the fort, or the dam meaning I can't complete the game.. :/

Jun 6, 2009
There was only one thing I liked more about Fallout 3 from New Vegas.

THIS IS THREE DOG! AWOOO! AND YOU'RE LISTENING TO GALAXY NEWS RADIO!

Bringing you the news! No matter how bad it hurts...

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
I don't like the radio in NV. I mean it's nice and all, but it hardly works for me. and Mr. New Vegas is fine..he makes me laugh, but he's kind of a boring radio host.

I -hated- Three Dog so much when I played FO3, but since playing NV I've realized I want him back :(

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
I miss the music, yes. But do I miss the DJ?
Well lets just say Three Dawg was on the top of my hit list.

If they had added the old songs to Mister New Vegas' line-up I'd be happy.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
No real preference on music choices, but I miss Three Dog. Mr. New Vegas is cool, I guess, but there's no arguing with the all-powerful Three Dog (bow-wow-wow),

Caligulust

Apr 3, 2010
ianrocks6495 said:
Why does everyone hate Johnny Guitar?

It just seems to be cycled through the most.It's also not the best song, in my opinion.
It makes Blue Moon almost ironic when I hear it.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
New Vegas' music is just fine. I love cowboy/western music!

Also:

While I liked GNR's music, I hated Three-Dog, so I'd always kill him.

I also liked the Enclave Radio.

In fact, I liked President Eden...

.....Why couldn't I join the fucking Enclave!?