Poll: Next step in body modding, Laser eye-colour changing.

Iggy Rufflebar

Mar 26, 2008
I'd change my eye laser beam colour from red to a darker colour, maybe brown? at least then I can be more stealthy when i'm firing my lasers.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I have an extremely strange eye color. It's gold around the pupil, then turns to brown, which becomes green, which finally becomes a thin blue circle around the edge. My girlfriend really likes my eyes because they're unique, and says she gets lost in the pattern.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
I want Heterochromia iridum, it turns me on. So I would like to have it myself so I can see that in the mirror :3

[sub][sub]Maybe blue and green or red and brown...[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]Moo...[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Seeing this is only a way to make brown eyes blue there's nothing in it for me. I am also quite fond of my eyes as they are.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I wouldn't because I really don't care. However that is cool. Bring on the body modding and let people go nuts!

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Maybe, once it gets to the point where I can have Sauron eyes or whatever. Although contacts seem a lot easier, so maybe not. Unless the procedure was really safe and rather cheap.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I like my Blue eyes.

Even if I really hated them, my eyes are bad enough as it is and precious to me, I wouldn't never risk such a pointless cosmetic procedure on them.

BiggDoggJake

Nov 4, 2010
TypeSD said:
BiggDoggJake said:
I would have to say I'd do a fluorescent color. Preferably a highly illuminated silver color. I want to be so f'ing alluring
Yeah because that wouldn't look stupid or anything.
Not gonna modify my eyes to something of the norm, I'd take full advantage of the technology at hand. If I could have fluorescent silver eyes, I want them.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Yopaz said:
Seeing this is only a way to make brown eyes blue there's nothing in it for me. I am also quite fond of my eyes as they are.
Yeah for now, I'm asking a hypothetical, obviously.

Guardian of Nekops

May 25, 2011
Well, things would have to be risk-free, easy, cheap, and accepted, which is unlikely for a while. However, once it gets to the point where you can snap your fingers and change your eye color? Sure, why not?

I likes me a nice silvery gray color, and I would definitely give that a try, see how it looked.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
TypeSD said:
Yopaz said:
Yeah for now, I'm asking a hypothetical, obviously.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned I'm quite fond of my eyes in their current state :). I see no reason to change, though I wanted black in the past.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Is that really safe? My eyes are already starting to degenerate. I don't see why I would want to fuck with them if it's not absolutely necessary, and especially not for such shallow reasons.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
not my eyes but i wholeheartedly support this technology
the world needs more heterochromia :)

derbt

Jan 7, 2011
I doubt I'd ever actually change my eye colour, as I quite like their shade of blue, but I'd certainly consider it if they could make them, say, purple. That would be cool. I must say, though, I'm a little surprised that the current laser-surgery is specifically brown eyes to blue. Men with dark, dark eyes make my heart go all fluttery. Each to their own, I suppose.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Heh, I saw this before, except they were blathering on about how blue eyes are just more attractive than brown eyes.

Ok, sure, you're going to say that sort of thing when you've got a brown->blue product to sell, but go a bit overboard and you sound a tad reminiscient of a certain popular German ideology.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
I want purple eyes. That would be bangin'. Then again, I think purple everything would be bangin'.

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
No. I like the colour of my eyes. And I wouldn't even have Lasik eye surgery to correct my vision.