Poll: Of these pizza chains which one is your favourite?

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Little Caesars is my favorite. I like Anthony's Pizza as well, they make a kickass Buffalo Chicken pizza, but it's expensive as hell.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Dunno about where you all are, but Australian Dominoes is pretty damn good for a pizza chain. There are better shops around for sure, but if you're up for a quick fix Dominoes is where I'm heading. Also the nearest Dominoes is closer than the nearest Pizza Hut, and they're about the only chains around here.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
1. Cheap variety store "bad pizza" (love it)
2. Dominoes
3. Papa John's
4. Little Caesars

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
None, I don't eat chain pizza, it is always terrible. The only way to get pizza is from small pizza places. There is one called Chessmans by the college where I live and it is amazing. It is also open until 2 am.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
I'd go for the local Mr. G's pizza or homemade pizza, but out of that list I'd prolly pick papa john's.

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
I'm going with Blackjack or Woody's. For national chains, Papa Johns. ...Great now I have to order pizza for dinner.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I remember this one pizza place where a REALLY good friend of mine worked called "Fat Boy's Pizza" they had REALLY good pizza there (my friend stopped using the pizza roller machine and did it by hand) they also just used pizza slice pans for the pizzas, no dishes any wheres. I remember Little Caeser's from when I was a kid and Pizza Hut is good but god damn do I mis little Caesers

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Dominos crust kicks major ass, so id say them

but Little Caesers is awesome too, hot n ready anyone?

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
We don't have many of those here in Britain, but Dominoes is the best here. Most authentic pizza, and it arrives at your house faster than the police do (Seriously.) Pizza hut WOULD be my favourite, but I only go there for the pasta, and everything NOT pizza related... But their pasta is good...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Sober Thal said:
None of the above options are even possible for me to like. I live where real pizza is made, from scratch, against 100's of other real pizzerias. These fast food chains don't interest me.

Once again, I pity the rest of the world.
I ain't seeing an Italian flag next to your name, that's where real pizzas are made.

Hence why I too choose none of the above. I went to Italy once and ate proper pizzas there a couple of times. Spoiled me for life it did. I can't eat any other pizza and not think of that absolutely gorgeous Pizza ai Funghi, with ham though, I ate there.

Fujimora_Pantsu

Feb 26, 2012
Why is there no Other option? Pizza Capers is badass!

Otherwise, the local Dominos is clearly far superior to the dominos where you guys live.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Hell's Pizza is a chain around the Commonwealth and is fucking delicious. Pizzas are expensive but you get what you pay for.

They're also completely un-PC, their themes being based around Hell, demons, sin and vice. Their delivery vehicles are hearses, their seven best pizzas are named after the Deadly Sins...

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Sonic Doctor said:
Wow, at that price it sounds like they are importing all of the ingredients or something, because last time I had Dominoes(US), it was 5 USD for a medium and 8 USD for a large. Other than Little Caesar's which had a 5 USD deal for a large going, Dominoes is one of the cheapest pizza places around.
Yeah my partner is originally from the US and she said Dominoes was dirt cheap over there. I wouldn't mind if it was worth the cash but it just isn't for a pizza for one person when I could go get a bucket of greasy heart stopping chicken for less.

Subway is pretty overpriced too, £5 for a footlong. Not awful but you can find the same stuff alot cheaper, despite me living in a touristy area and everywhere being rather pricey.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I can't answer.

Clicked on this thread due to the belief that chances were the chains mentioned here I either wouldn't know existed or had never eaten from yet. Or both.

And I was right. Only had Pizza Hut and Domino's before. Possibly Little Ceasar's but I don't recall what that tastes like.

But I do love Domino's, by the way. Joke option for you maybe but a proper option for me.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
I like Papa John's because they pizza is pretty decent for a chain and they include extra goodies in the box like garlic sauce and bell peppers which make me smile. Domino's has actually gotten better over the past two years, still not as good as other chains, but it's getting there to me at least. Pizza Hut is good but it feels like they're trying to emulate the type of pizza that should be left to non-chains.

If at all possible, I always go for local pizza places. They may be really awesome or they may be shit, it's a gamble if you don't know the place well. Although real, sit down places with brick ovens trump all, pizza chains aren't even in the same league.

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
I'm sorry but how can you guys like Little Caesar's? It's plastic... and not even the tasty kind. Where I live (Winnipeg) they stores all hire a bunch of miscreant rascals who are unsanitary and irresponsible hooligans.

I am not a prick.

O.T. of the list I would say Pizza Hut because their plastic is tasty. However, if you're in to homemade pizzas, I hope you've tried BBQ-ing them because nothing tastes better than a flame cooked pizza. It's quicker to make too.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Pizza Hut, it's an $8 delivery fee and an $8 pizza (not including jalapeños), a $16 dinner (and lunch the next day) is definitely worth the cost in my opinion. However, I usually walk there to pick up my pizza/s and save the $8 for a bottle of Coke Zero (which is about $2.50).

Mabster said:
DustyDrB said:
My own pizza. Seriously, the best pizza is the one you make yourself.
Hear, hear. It's hard to match a proper stone oven, but other than that homemade pizza is often superior. I like to go classic with a Margherita, or maybe add some nice salami, like chorizo or fuet, with garlic and chilli.
I love making my own pizza as they're usually superior to the pizzas that the Australian pizza chains produce but they're a bit bothersome for spur-the-moment dinners.

zedel

Sep 16, 2010
My favorite is Round Table, but there aren't any left in my stupid state. :mad: For delivery, I like dominos.