Poll: OH DEAR GOD NO! A Comparison of the deadliest things in New Vegas.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Legendairy314 said:
"Oh hey a Deathcl..."

*Veronica has Died*

"Wait what? Oh god it's behind me!"

*ED-E had Died*

"No! Not the Face!"

Quarry Junction, oh how I avoid you so. Also, Super Mutants seem to have quite a bit more health then I remember.
Dittoed. Deathclaws are horrible.

BossBattleE

Nov 4, 2010
I have found Boone > all creatures if you give him a sniper rifle, a good melee weapon and some good armor. I just let him give the baddies the business end.

Though seriously, the Cazadores need to go to hell.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Wow, you guys are all having that much trouble with Cazadores? This is what I usually do:

1. Go into sneak mode
2. Pull out Incinerator
3. Wait for them to cluster close together
4. PHOOMPH PHOOMPH PHOOMPH PHOOMPH
5. Profit.

Combined with Boone, I had no problem taking out entire swarms at a time at level 10. Deathclaws, on the other hand, are still able to kick my ass if I don't snipe them from the other side of the map, and I'm at level 24 right now.

Honorary award goes to Giant Radscorpions, due to how they're everywhere the developers don't want you to go early on, can spot you from incredibly far away, and WILL. NOT. STOP. CHASING YOU. EVER. And they laugh at your Cowboy Repeater/Plasma Rifle/Hunting Rifle/whatever your current most powerful weapon is before about level 20.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Ghostwise said:
Cazadors are pretty ruthless on Normal Hardcore. So are the damned Deathclaws. It's like those bastards have been sharpening their claws on the way over from DC. Shit is brutal!
The secret to defeating them is finding a high place where they can't reach you and then taking them out from afar.

With the Deathclaws, I snuck up behind them in the quarry and climbed on top of an excavator. The ground below me was swarming with Deathclaws, but there was no way they could reach me. All I had to do was sit back and take aim.

Neromanser

Nov 9, 2010
The ditch at the front of the rocket pad, I fell in to it wile trying to sneak past all of the ghouls and when i jumped all 4-5 of the ghouls raped me from behind.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Cazadors. I fucking loathe them.

Me and Veronica were gang-raped by three of them. I wasn't happy.