Poll: Okay fellow (male) escapists! BOOBIES!

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
I can't pick any of those options man! Those are all size-related. Size isn't nearly as important as shape

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
to me, it's not as much about the size, it's proportions. it all has to equal out, otherwise i don't find it attractive. i find the entire female body to be attractive, and while boobs are nice, they are simply a part of the magnificent form known as the female body

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I've dated women of all sizes, races, hair styles, personalities. The only consistent thread? They've always been stacked. My wife included. So that must be a plus for me.
Obviously though shape and such matters too.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Princess Rose said:
^^ I bat for both teams.

And I voted for large breasts. C-DD is my preferred range.

This may have to do with some sort of boob envy, since my own bra size has never exceeded B. **sigh**
Be glad to have those small ones! Finding tops that fit for DDs has got to be the most difficult thing to shop for. Most clothes are made with B cups in mind. :(

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
you know for a second I thourght this was going to be about man-boobs.....yeah no man boobs, its a turn off

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Boobies.

About the best thing going really. I am seriously hard pressed to think of anything more awesome than a big old set of bouncin' boobies!

The way they move and bounce...AWESOME!

bastardman25

Sep 27, 2011
not arrogant / self confident enough to state a preference,
surely you should take what you can get and be fucking grateful for it?

lets hope the other team doesn?t start a thread where they all admit they really want men with big paving slab pectorals and cocks like pringles tubes.

remember that shitty coke advert with the hot office girls all oggling at the shirtless window cleaner twat?
remember how you didn?t exactly measure up to that guy?
Well I thought after that we had outgrown the "PHHWOAR!" mindset, having tasted it from the other end and all.

I'm not saying you have total control of your mind-penis, but I'm pretty sure you?re still supposed to feel ashamed of your under-evolved Darwinian instincts which function only to propagate the species.

..perhaps I?ve let too much go there, I've always felt really uncomfortable with this kind of question,
for eg "blondes or brunettes?" "tits or arses?" its not too far from rating someones appearance from 0-10, it makes you sound like a total dickplant.

Xin Baixiang

Feb 25, 2009
Big boobs, little boobs, fat boobs, skinny boobs, flat boobs, round boobs, perky boobs, not so perky boobs, doesn't matter to me at all. I like me the boobies.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
I've got to be honest, although I'm pretty much the least stereotypical male I know, when it comes to breasts I'm quite typically masculine in my view. The bigger the better. <3 They have to be proportionate though.

Although there is definitely a point where they can be too big, its very rare I see a pair that are.

But at the same time I'm not picky. I've been with women with very small breasts.

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
I'm gonna go with the option that is not listed and say, boobs that are proportionate to the their body. I don't know if this comes from my minor OCD but I like things to look equal or go with something, if you have DD on a 4' 10" 115lb girl, I'd be turning away. They just honestly have to fit the body, yes they can be a certain size range but that also depends on the size of the girl.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
A, B, or C. My girlfriend can fit both B and C though, so I guess you could say that?s the best of both worlds? I don?t know. I?m just happy that somebody loves me and talks to me/can keep me company etc.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
I don't want truck tire boobs, but I'm not into flat ones eigther, I like mid size, shape is really more important to me than size though, nice and round

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I don't care much about the size.

As long as they fit the girl, I find all sizes attractive.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Bs and Cs, or somewhere close. E and up is actually a turnoff for me, don't know why.

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
she's got a lovely pair of "chesticles"
*do do do do do*
there they are standing in a row
*do do do do do*
big ones small ones some as big as your head
give 'em a twist
a flick of the wrist
that's wut the show man said?
she's got a lovely pair of "chesticles"