Poll: Okay fellow (male) escapists! BOOBIES!

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I do believe that even though I'm straight, I can at least offer my opinion on boobs, since I have them and so do lots of people I know. :p. I can appreciate nice-looking people of all varieties. :)

I'd say I prefer B and C cups. A's are a little flat, and while they can look very nice on the thin model-esque types, I think that larger breasts match people with more flesh, better than your normal A-cups do. Once you get to D, they start looking (and being, according to several of my women friends who have D and D+ breasts) that they might get in the way, they're a little unwieldy, and they take up a little bit too much room on the chest, I'd say.

I think small nipples are cuter than larger, if you ask me.

Yeup.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
If anyone else wants to skip the vast majority of comments in this then look no further...

Vagina? Yes please!

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
I have know attractive girls with large ones in the curvier range and I have known thin lithe girls who could not wear a bra and no one would notice to be fair either are attractive in their own way and only one was pro at yoga, take a guess which one. XD

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Bigger is better.

So as the rest of the woman remains smaller (read: she isn't overweight by any significant amount) bigger breasts are better. How big you might ask? Hmm......

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I like 'em all... Well, I like most of 'em.

As long as they look like they belong on the girl, they're good.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
hmm now that I think about it boob size doesn't really matter to me but I like small and round. Hey it's all girl to girl and I still tend to go for personalities.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Usually a B or C does it for me. Too big is gross, and flat isn't my favourite thing, but it's not an issue if the girl is cool.

Spitfire-IX

May 26, 2011
personally, Im thoroughly impressed by boobs in general.

in particular the bared types, all sizes have something going for them.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
a hand full aka a b or c cup
but I enjoy any size of boobs.
but being a bisexual I must say I prefer boobs to be on ladies.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
My preference is if they're more than a handful, they're being wasted.

However, this doesn't mean I don't enjoy large ones, but slightly less.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Nothing wrong with a pair of reasonable or small breasts. The larger they are, though, the less comfortable I am with them. Beyond a certain point, it's actually off-putting to have a bosom that large. A's or B's is where I prefer to be.
What this guy said. Excessively large breasts can be almost scary.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I'm fine with most. Small ones are just 'sexier' I guess for me. I don't quite know why, but they are. Bigger ones are also nice because it's more to play with. And they also look nice. Boobs that get too big though... yeah, not that great. But they have to be really big. And perkiness helps.

RADIALTHRONE1

Feb 6, 2011
orangeban said:
Though the entire female anatomy rather grosses me out. As I once said to a friend of mine, "Do you think that giving birth would be like shitting out that rock?" (points to a rock about 3 quarters bigger than my head)
This had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.
OT: Im assuming that high is smaller and low is bigger, so about low B to high D.

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
Mallefunction said:
Be glad to have those small ones! Finding tops that fit for DDs has got to be the most difficult thing to shop for. Most clothes are made with B cups in mind. :(
So I've been told. Still, they look so nice. **sigh** The grass is always greener and all that, huh?

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Good size. What do I mean?
They just seem to fit the girl; proportional to the rest of her.
That doesn't necessarily mean taller --> bigger or shorter --> smaller.(If fact it usually doesn't)
Small boobs on the right body can look much better than large boobs, and vice verse.
I just look at the girl as a whole...I guess I can't really find the right answer on the poll.