Poll: People on the escapist with the same first name as you.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
SEPECAT said:
Arthur.

I rarely encounter others but I'm sure there's a few on here.
Do you seek the holy grail?

Also, I'm Eric and as of writing I've yet to see anyone else with my name.

DistinctlyBenign

Dec 24, 2008
Joshua.

I would assume a few? Its not that uncommon a name, I graduated with 3 other Josh's and I went to a small school.

Bagged Milk

Jan 5, 2011
how about Wade! I've only seen people with that as their last name so far, not including a few famous people :3

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Ickorus said:
Wieke said:
No one so far, and i'm not expecting it. In real life, if i recall correctly, I've met only one other person named "Wieke".
Do you leak a lot? (Im so sorry, that joke was terrible and I feel terrible)

My name is Luke, it is a shit name but nobody so far in this thread has it.
I'm not getting it, probably the language barrier, care to explain? Most "jokes" involving my name refer to the sails/wings on windmills (since the dutch word for these sails/wings is wieken).

Haven't heard any of them for a decade, since primary school ...

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I've spotted two with my name on this thread. Mine is Nicholas, Nick for short. Would have been Nikolai had my mom gotten her way.
a ginger491 said:
My name is Henry and I'd be pleasantly surprised to find another one
There technically is one. My buddy Henry joined, but never posted and left after a day because there were no Gunz threads.
Ciartan said:
My name is Herman.
Forever alone...
I have a friend who's middle name is Hermann, if that counts... Wait, it doesn't. He's not an Escapist.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Katie is a very very common name.

My last name, however, I have never met another that wasn't related to me.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
i have like ten names... yes legally. Melissa Marie Mi-Cha Katsuko Summers. yeah i know >.> My parents wanted me to have ALL my heritage included in there. Mostly i just go by Melissa Marie Summers, or Melissa Summers, its just easier. Course as a child, i was called Starshine. hmmm... YES I KNOW STAR SUMMERS SOUNDS LIKE A STRIPPER >.>