Poll: Pick an Unreleased Game for the Apocalypse

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
TheSniperFan said:
Half-Life 3...I KNOW it's out there...somewhere. All alone.... ;_;
what if
Valve releases Half Life 3 as a surprise tomorrow and it's the reason why the world ends?

that sounded better in my head tbh

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Out of the list, Bioshock Infinite, although there are others like Watch Dogs and Remember Me that I would regret more.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
If you ask me.

I would like Naughty Dog to release Jake & Daxter 4. :D
If not I'll roll with the new GTAV.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
I want my Kingdom Hearts 3 or the HD reMix planned for next year dammit! Or Megaman Legends 3!
Well if I have to choose one from the list then I'll go with Bioshock Infinite since all the other games on that list are from genre that I either don't like or are games I honestly wouldn't buy.

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
Metalrocks said:
lol, its already after 1am in australia and the world is still not ending :p
half life 3 should be on that list. it will come some day/year. so for now, tomb raider for me.
Wouldn't mind adding System Shock 3 either :)

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Shadowrun Returns. I'd like my last experience of gaming is seeing that series return to glory.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
The Last of Us is definitely the game i'm looking forward to most, but i think i would prefer not to miss out on GTA V. And besides, if the world does end, but not quite, then i may be able to experience some The Last of Us kinda stuff anyway... I could live with that.

EDIT: Though I'd be most disapointed in missing out on Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, but alas, thats not part of the list.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
I'm thinking that The Last of Us could have some good pointers...but then again there's always the fun of GTA V.

Having said that, day-to-day life after the end will probably involve random acts of violence, so I'll go with Bioshock: Infinite for some escapism.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
*insert clever joke about experiencing the The Last of Us here*
Anyway, I am saddened that you did not include Aliens: Colonial Marines or Metro Last Light. I'm really excited for those two.
From this list, I'd have to pick Bioshock Infinite. However, due to the amount of delays, it might be pushed to the next apocalypse.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I see a serious lack of Watch Dogs on this poll.

Out of that list I'd pick The last of Us I guess.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The Last Guardian, dammit.

I want to play that game so bad, and I need to know more about that adorable dog...bird...thing.

I want to know how badly I will cry at the end. I MUST KNOW!

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
What about project eternity or wasteland 2?

Man thinking about it there are too many games I am looking forward to

Webb Myers

May 17, 2010
Dreamfall Chapters. HL3 would be nice but a) it's not announced and b) there are a lot of shooters but very few AAA adventures.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Metalrocks said:
lol, its already after 1am in australia and the world is still not ending :p
If I read the article right, it's going on GMT+0 which is just under 15 hours time.

I'm surprised that there's not much people wanting to play GTA V