Poll: Pick an Unreleased Game for the Apocalypse

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Psychonauts 2. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, DON'T TELL ME OTHERWISE!

Actually I'm wonder if a Kingdom hearts 3 will ever be released. It'd probably be pretty interesting considering how things have been going for Square and Disney.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Can I vote for Fallout 4?

Who cares if it hasn't even been announced yet. It was supposed to be coming.

No? Oh, alright then. I'll go with The Last of Us.

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
What, no Half Life 3? Escapist! I am disappoint!

Has to be Bioshock Infinite then, cool looking game. That 5 minute video of the opening of the game has me hooked, and it barely showed anything...

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
The Last Guardian, all the goddamn way. I better live to see the day that game comes out.
Also, Kingdom Hearts 3, someday...

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
IndomitableSam said:
Simcity's not on the list... ignoring all the faults about Online only, etc. I'm most excited about playing it. So, none of the above, my vote is Simcity.
2nd, SimCity is what I'm most looking forward to. However out of that list, GTA V comes a close number 2

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
N_of_the_dead said:
What about project eternity or wasteland 2?

Man thinking about it there are too many games I am looking forward to
Let me guess, most of them are Kickstarters?

I would have added Metro: Last Light and Grim Dawn.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
No Dark Souls 2 of Half Life 3? Either way, I voted The Last Guardian, even though it won't be coming out for PC.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Why would you vote for an MMO? It wouldn't be massively multiplayer once the end of the world comes to fruition.

With that in mind I'll vote for (apparently the majority vote) BioShock: Infinite.

Honestly it seems like the most logical one seeing as the game is apparently pretty much finished at it's core, and there are no online components.

Not only that but I'd much rather play this game above the others anyway. It looks fucking awesome.

Captcha: exercise more

NEVER!!!

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Eugh- I couldn't care less about any of those. Guess I'll go GTA V, simply by virtue of it being a sandbox. Maybe I'd fly around in the biplane for a little bit or something, tossing my mobile phone off the side while I'm up there.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
You didn't even put the stick of truth on there at all!...

plus there's like only two of these that are actually worth speculating on right now

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Strange feeling just came over me. i looked at the list and feel "meh" about every game on it. have i really gone so grumpy?

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Well, I'm seriously missing my Dungeon Keeper 3.

But since DK3 has been canceled:
War for the Overworld. (If the kickstarter succeeds, which I hope it does.)

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Adultratedhydra said:
None of the Above.

Dwarf Fortress' official release. =D
What you said, good sir. What you said.

I'd personally attempt to do something about the end of the world if it meant Dwarf Fortress getting released.

Also, where's fucking Thief 4? That game blows away all of those games on the list.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I feel all dirty (like a hippy) because I'm not looking forward to anything on that list...