Poll: Piercings/Tunnels...

MegatonDesign

Apr 9, 2009
Hi fellow escapees, I'm just wondering whether it's fair in a fight to exploit someones piercings as a weakness? I ask this question because recently myself and few of my friends found ourselves on the sharp end of a knife held by some drunken yob outside a club. He had many piercings, and flesh tunnels in his ears; but fortunately we managed to leave with no casualties.

I, personally, would never willfully exploit someones weaknesses unless it was a true fight for my life. Discuss?

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Only if it was a matter of life and death, and I had no other options or knew I was at a disadvantage.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
If someone attacked me and I saw it as a danger? Sure I would. Their fault for giving me more weapons to use.

iain62a

Oct 9, 2008
If he was being a **** and starting on me, then I would fucking well use any weakness he has.

The concept of honour is bullshit. If he attacks you, then you do whatever you need to do to stop him.

That said, it's best if you just avoid fighting altogether.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Unless it's agreed upon to not use those, such as a friendly fight or practice, I'll do whatever it takes to win. I fight like my life depends on it.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
If this is a true fight we're talking about (as in, the other party is attempting to cause you serious injury or even to kill you) then as far as I'm concerned, there are no rules. I would exploit every weakness I saw and take every opportunity to disable my opponent and neutralise the threat to myself that presented itself.

I would not start such a fight, but I would do everything in my power to ensure that I ended one.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
here's the issue with that, much like grabbing hair it puts you at a serious disadvantage. this is because instead of having 2 hands and arms, you now only have one to use and they have 2 AND you are very close to them.

so yes you can try and grab them but it's not going to do a lot for you and probly put you in a lot more danger than it will do good

Poopie McGhee

Über Sparrow Kicker
Aug 26, 2009
WrongSprite said:
Obviously.

Do what you must to win.

Honor is pointless.
This, except I'd not appreciate the forceful removal of my triple row captive bead earrings... (I'd be pissed (and bleeding))

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Hell yeah I once yanked some goths chain piercing very hard in a fight. Price of Fashion my friend

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
I'd do it. I don't fight fair, I fight to win especially if they're the one who started it. Simple as that.

benylor

May 30, 2009
The moment somebody tries to start a fight with you, you must do everything you can to defend yourself. If the best way out of the situation is to exploit a weakness to prevent your own personal injury, do it and don't fret over it.

That said, you have to weigh up the risks of escalation. Chances are, if somebody attacks you out of nowhere they're probably going to try to cause as much damage as they can anyway, and probably kick you in the head when you're down. There are probably circumstances, however, where you going for a weak spot like that would lead to them attacking you with more vehemence and possibly inflicting worse injuries if you lose.

In general, though, if you have to push somebody in front of a bloody train to stop them from deliberately injuring you, do it with no second thought.

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
Totally, if somebody starts a fight with me then im gonna tear them to shit, using whatever I can. They have piercings? Im gonna tear them out, injuries? Im gonna exploit then, long hair? Im gonna pull it. They have eyes? Im gonna poke them, I would do anything I could to win the fight and escape.

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
You don't get bonus points at the end for fighting nicely. Inflict as much pain as possible.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
If it's a serious fight, use everything to your advantage as long as it doesn't harm anyone who isn't directly involved.