Poll: Pokemon Black & White: Which Starter will you/did you choose?

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
As a reference for those who are still undecided.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/495.shtml (Snivy)
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/498.shtml (Tepig)
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/501.shtml (Oshawott)

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
The damned game doesn't come out here for another four days :(
Anyway, I'm prolly going to go for the water pokemon, because I don't like the other two, and I base that decision purely on how they look. I still think the first gen pokemon were the best :p

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Fire. I always go for the Fire starter, it's my favourite of the elements, even when playing R/B/Y or FR/LG. And I like the extra challenge in those at least of the Fire starter against the first few Gyms. So when I get Black or White, I will follow my usual pattern and get the Fire starter, as always...

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I guess I'll just copy/paste my post from your non-polled thread.

Oshawott

His first form looks really faggy, but his fully evolved form is the most badass of the three. Also, I prefer water-type.

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
Trivun said:
Fire. I always go for the Fire starter, it's my favourite of the elements, even when playing R/B/Y or FR/LG. And I like the extra challenge in those at least of the Fire starter against the first few Gyms. So when I get Black or White, I will follow my usual pattern and get the Fire starter, as always...
well in black the fist gym youre always at a disadvantage. like when i took shivy i ended up against a fire gym at the first one

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Although I hate this generation fire type (why the fudge would I want to play as a pig?), I'm gonna have to stay loyal to fire, I've been with it from the start.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
I'm getting Oshawott. Despite my pledge to go into the game keeping everything as a surprise, my sister finally broke me and I ended up formulating my team two weeks ago. I'm going with Oshawott simply because I don't have any other Water type on my team.

PlasmaFrog

Feb 2, 2009
Snivy, although I've gotta say that I'm not too impressed with the starting lineup for this game.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
From a combination of appearance, stats and movesets, I'm going to be going with Snivy. That and I've always picked the grass starter. Not because I'm loyal to the element but because it always seemed like the right choice. (And in part because of the ease against the first gyms). I know that isn't the case this time around but regardless.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Oshawott, because it's cute looking, grows into a friggin' cool third evolution and it makes me think of Metal Gear.

Abbyrose07

Mar 31, 2010
I don't know they all pretty much look ugly to me lol....though I do like Oshawott's 3rd form.

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
Oshawott.
I don't like Tepig, and I'm not impressed with it being the third fire/fighting combo starter in a row.
I don't really like going with Grass Pokemon for some reason, so Oshawott it is. It evolves into a badass guy, so it seems pretty good.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I would take Smugleaf, but I've gone with the fire starter since Red.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
I only made the same thread like a day ago >_>. Anyway, I am choosing Oshawatt. Its final evolution is pretty awesome, and I have a favor towards water types.