Poll: Poll: Have you been perma-banned from websites?

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
Was banned from Blizzards forums for helping to organize the druid riots that crashed servers.

Sep 14, 2009
FalloutJack said:
gmaverick019 said:
Xan Krieger said:
gmaverick019 said:
Xan Krieger said:
I've come close here on occasion back when the mods were really liberal and if you expressed a conservative viewpoint you got in deep trouble. I did get banned from the Escapist's minecraft server and I think that's it. Apparently I was making other players uncomfortable with how I talked.
good thing we've got them alternative facts to fall back on, damn shame if we go away from our christian values in the government, just getting started draining the swamp, maybe the escapist is finally figuring that out.
Um...what?
I'm not usually conservative, I'm a moderate so I hate both sides and believe the answer is somewhere in the middle. That said when I expressed a conservative viewpoint one of the mods got upset and suspended me. I appealed, they couldn't be made to see reason so I had to ride out the suspension.
moderate? there are no "moderate" christians, god sees all and knows all, I'll pray for you that you'll wake up and learn christ will deliver you from all the liberal idiot baby killers. We're gonna drain this swamp dry, better hope you're not part of this fat liberal welfare leech we're cutting off from our hard earned dollars that we rightfully deserve.
I sense great satire in this one. Pay no mind.
;)

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Never been banned for anything. Plenty of times I have typed responses to people that would've likely gotten me permabanned if I had actually hit "post." So much vitriol that never saw the light of day.

Pseudonym

Legacy
Feb 26, 2014
Country
Nederland
Never been banned from a website.

I've gotten a warning once or twice. Ussually for posts where I didn't expect it. I remember getting a warning on here for being negative about people who care about power rangers, though that warning seems to have vanished. I'm also blocked from some guys youtube channel though I don't know when or why. I found out when I tried to post on what I thought was my first ever video watching him. I also recall having my runescape account banned for supposedly scamming somebody out of 25 gold. It was bullshit in my opinion but I figured I was playing too much runescape anyway so I never tried to appeal it and haven't played runescape since.

Ussually I manage to either be polite or at least be impolite in a way that doesn't get you kicked off.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Well over a decade ago, I was banned from a message board of a Kirby fan site called Kirby's Rainbow Resort.

I was very young and very, VERY stupid back then.

Gergar12_v1legacy

Aug 17, 2012
I got banned from world news on Reddit for anti-refugee comments when I was a neo-conservative. Back at the height of the anti-refugee hate-fest(The New Year Germany Sexual assaults attacks happened around then), I totally deserved it, and I didn't lose anything of value, that forum is toxic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany#Attacks_against_immigrants

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
I was banned from /r/Feminism for saying that "Man-threading" or men who reply to themselves on twitter many itmes in a row to make a long statement is not an example of sexism and that "manspreading" or men who spread their legs while seated on public transit are unconciously rude, not secretly tyring to prevent women from using public transit

Breakdown

Oxy Moron
Sep 5, 2014
down a well
Country
Northumbria
I got banned from the BBC's message boards a long time ago for criticising the dreaded BBC mods.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Gergar12 said:
I got banned from world news on Reddit for anti-refugee comments when I was a neo-conservative. Back at the height of the anti-refugee hate-fest(The New Year Germany Sexual assaults attacks happened around then), I totally deserved it, and I didn't lose anything of value, that forum is toxic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany#Attacks_against_immigrants
I heard about that, that was disgusting.