Poll: Poll: if you could have anything from a game to transfer to real life, what would it be?

Calax

Jan 16, 2009
Respawning... thus if you died for any reason you'd return to your prime age wise and get to keep going :p

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
Inverse Skies said:
The crowbar from Half Life 2... oh wait...
My hardware store labels them "Wrecking Bars". I was dissapointed at first and then I though "How fitting". I mean, I never once pried open a crate or door - I just smacked things till they fill apart. And I'm pretty sure I've never fixed a single pipe using the wrench in Opposing Force/Prey/System Shock/Bio Shock.
Lol, you may as well have picked a steel bar up off the ground or used a golf club or something, as like you said, all you do is hit stuff hard with them. No prying or fixing needed!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Calax said:
Respawning... thus if you died for any reason you'd return to your prime age wise and get to keep going :p
Yeah but with cheats you could just stop your age, AND have everything you want.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
tthor said:
CHEAT CODES! with them, i could do ANYTHING!
i could be invincible, invisible, fly, and have super awesome guns :D
As much as I DO want a Vaporeon... He has a point. I can summon a Vaporeon via the cheat console, so I want cheats.

Undeadpope

Feb 4, 2009
The spy from team fortress,then I would stab him in the back and than laugh at the irony.

Than I would realise I just totally not only wasted but killed my once a life time chance than I would "meh" it off.(put me down as other)

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
But gaiz, Cheat codez r bed!
Anyways, on topic, Cheat codes have a notorious ability to ruin your save game, so I choose super powers. :D Next best thing.

Jovlo

May 12, 2008
I would vote for time reversal, Prince of Persia style.
As long as that doesn't mean I will have to walk around with bottles of sand all the time.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
aussiesniper said:
If I could choose something outside of your list, I'd have the ability to spawn things from Garry's Mod.
Hahah. A "dev console" super power like that would be awesome. You'd pretty much have the ability to create, manipulate and annihilate matter any way you wanted.

I'd use that to spawn myself an Aperture Science Hand-Held Portal Device.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would resprawn
annoy people so much
but I wouldnt mind and item or cheat codes 2

Angelic-Dragon

Feb 24, 2009
Well cheat codes are obviously the best here. Need anything use cheat codes
Get all my school work done!

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
I would pick respawns. Cheat codes is just cheap, because then you could get everything else on the list.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Cheat codes. Respawn would be my second vote, but with cheats, you can put on invincibility.
Hell, everything you listed there can be activated with cheats, so that makes the entire poll obsolete.

Now I need to find a website that provides those cheat codes...*sigh*

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Respawn. I can do what the hell I want, get shot down by the police and then respawn back at my house whit no one remembering about what I did. Imagine...