Poll: PS4/XBO available in your town.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Alright, the dry spell has been reduced. I live in a mid-sized city. 200,000 people at most. Far fewer permanent residents with it being a college town.

Anyways, I walked into Best Buy yesterday and found the walls lined with PS4s. They got a shipment of around 100 units and were selling them at the standard $399 price. So I purchased two on the spot. The guys behind the counter said that they were glad to finally have gotten such a large shipment compared to the last several weeks of campers at the store. They also had some XBOs behind the counter but I didn't see one purchased and they told me that the demand was underwhelming. I had also called a few places before calling Best Buy (I prefer to support locally owned stores first where possible), some places literally answer the phone with (... where we sell XBOs) like they're trying to unload them. Interesting.

I will note, however, that while I was there, I saw ten people buy a ps4 and there was a line behind me when I left.

Anyways, thanks to everyone's responses. It has been interesting to see how things look across the board.

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Ya to add a bit for our after christmas sale with have over 30 Xbones coming and not a single ps4 >.> go sony.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Xbox One's seem in good supply in Australia, at least here in Adelaide. Damned if you can find yourself a PS4.