Poll: Question for the men.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
I try to shave every other day. Otherwise I start growing a weird trash stache, and no one wants to see that...

As for razors, I like 'em like I like my women; Disposable.
I'm totally kidding please don't kill me

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
I use cream and traditional, but electric shaver. I want to buy one of the proper electrical ones at some point.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Right now I'm using the old cream and razor (non-electric), my electric razor needs a replacement foil cutter. I haven't gotten around to buying that yet.

adrian79

Oct 2, 2009
wet shave.electrics are fiddly and give me a rash for some reason. ive used a cut-throat razor a couple times, makes me feel all manly. like how chuck norris would shave.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I shave about twice a week, with the good ol' brush and cream.

It takes me about 5-10mins.

I kind of wish I could grow a full beard, but am also thankful I don't have chest/back/neck/stomach hair like most of the guys I know who can grow one.

eraevous

Aug 26, 2009
I use one of these
http://www.razorsdirect.com/i//tn_Fusion_Power.jpg
with gel once every 2-3 days on everything that isn't my goatee, with and against the grain. Any less often and the stubble gets itchy and gross looking. Electrics never shave close enough. This is the only way I can get actual smoothness for half of the day.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I'm a real man... I splash some water on my fave and go at it with a dry razor blade...

I'm serious by the way...
And I shave twice a week... I like a good amount of stubble you see

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I only shaved once, and it was with a normal razor, and water.
Hair hasn't really taken to my face yet.

scaevusxiii

Jan 13, 2010
Since I have to shave for school, I end up shaving twice a week, during the week, with a disposable razor and cream. Usually takes me five to ten minutes.

Of course, once I don't have to shave anymore, then I'll probably stop, because I'm lazy.

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Cold water and a disposiable razor.

I do this about twice a week and can usialy get several months out of one disposible razor. Foams make my face feel funny and are not worth the money IMO.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Ihaven't used cream and a razor in a few months but I'm starting to miss it. The electric just isn't cutting it, if you excuse the pun.

rathorn14

Jan 21, 2010
Gestapo Hunter said:
So, how do you guys prefer to shave?plus how often do you shave and how long does it take you?
Disposable razor, no gel or cream, only water to rinse my face afterwards. About once a week, it takes less than a minute.